1. Prince Louis of Cambridge

Her phone rang. Victoria immediately looked up from the book she was studying on, and grabbed it. The name 'Dad' appeared on the screen. Without hesitation, she answered. She had no doubts what the call was about, and she had been waiting for it the whole morning.

"Dad?" She sighed as soon as she heard his voice.

"Vicky," William replied. Immediately, Victoria's heart slowed down as she realized his father's voice was normal, and happy, meaning everything was fine. "He's here."

"He?" Victoria stood up. "It's a boy?"

"Yeah, it is. And he can't wait to meet you all."

The girl smiled. She had a new baby brother. "When... Are we coming to meet him today?"

"Yeah. I'm about to leave to come pick you up. Go ask Maria what to wear, mum told her and-"

Victoria rolled her eyes, opening the wardrobe. "She told me too, dad, I know what to wear. The blue outfit we chose so that it matches to Char's."

"Exactly darling."

"Perfect. And, dad, one last thing."

Victoria turned to her shoes, right next to the door.

"Sure, go ahead." William said.

"You know the heels I bought few days ago? Could I wear them, maybe?"

The man giggled. "Vic, you're fifteen darling. I can't tell you not to wear them,"

The princess's face brightened up and she did a little happy dance. "Thanks, dad! You're the best! I'll be ready in no time."

"That's great cause I'm almost there. Get dressed and go get your siblings. See you soon."

"Bye, dad."

The prince hung up, and Victoria hurried to go get herself ready.

***

As the black car stopped once again in front of the Lindo Wing the crowd, mainly composed by royal watchers and paparazzi, cheered up. Victoria smiled as she stepped out, waving, just before helping her little sister out of the car, while William was doing the same with her brother.

Immediately, and without being asked, Charlotte began to wave, causing Victoria to smiled, amused.

"Yeah Char," she nodded. "They're here to greet us."

"Hi" the Princess grinned. Victoria tried to pick her up, but she refused, so she held her hand instead.

"You okay?" William wondered reaching his daughters. "Let's go."

The four walked to entrance, and when they were in front of the stairs Victoria made sure that both her and her dad were holding Charlotte's hands, so that they would have avoided her to stumble on the steps. As they closed the door behind them, the crowd went much quieter.

"Where's mummy?" Asked George, a bit unsure.

"We're going right there Georgie," William reassured him.