Horrordustberry 🍋

This was requested by Eclipes68010 this was requested early in the morning so I'm guessing we have different time zones or something else that ain't my business. THEY REQUESTED AND ILL GIVE THEM MY BEST ÒwÓ.

No One's POV:
"So Blueberry is a virgin huh?" Horror asks. "As far as I've heard, yes." Dust confirms. They look over to Blueberry from the living room, who had just recently joined the Bad Sanses, making everyone lunch in the kitchen. Which is a lot of food.

They get up and walk over to him. "Heya Bluey, whatcha makin?" Blueberry doesn't even look up as he stirs some mashed potatoes.  "You'll see. Now go get everyone and go sit at the dining table. Please and thank you." He says and shoo's them off to fetch the others.

*15 mins later when everyone is at the table*

Blue comes in with a cart full of empty plates and hands out everyone a plate minus Horror. He stands in the middle. "I hope you enjoy your meal. You may dig in." He says and with a flip of his wrist. The boring old table with empty plates became a beautiful hall made for a feast.

"WOAH!"

"Blue? How did you learn to do that?!"  Nightmare asks highly confused and astonished. "I taught myself. It took a while, but i did it." He smiled. "But wait. Horror dear." Horror looks up blushing a bit at the 'dear' part. Blue walks to him. "I know you are a cannibal. So I got something special for you." He snapped his fingers and came a small human child. Horror drooled at the sight of the frightened child.

"You like to chase your pray and for it not to be given to you correct?" Blue says pulling out Horror's axe from behind him while Horror nods happily and gets up to take the axe. "Well why not go catch your pray then." He turns to the human. "Best if you run along now. He's very fast and I assume you don't want to be eaten." He winked and hands them a knife and they run off.

Horror frowns as Blue hands them a knife and they run off. Blue walks off, but then stops at the door opens it and steps to the side and smiles. "Don't worry. The knife is fake." With that note Horror runs off after the human.

While everyone ate, Blue went to his room. Claiming he already ate. After a while everyone was done. Nightmare sent a message to Blue and a second later the food was gone and everything was clean. Nightmare smerked and shakes his head.

Everyone went out on their own, but Horror and Dust had something else in mind. About 2 hours later everyone was gone and won't be back for another 5 hours. That gave them plenty of time to do what they wanted.

They went to the livingroom and found Blue asleep on the couch wearing a white, sort of see threw, night gown that went down to the middle of his thigh.

When they sat down beside him, he slowly opened his eyes to see them. "Hello boy's. How did you enjoy your meal?" Dust smiles and brings him into a kiss. Blue was shocked, but went along with it. Horror nibbled and sucked on Blue's neck while slowly rubbing his hips. Dust deepened the kiss by sticking his tongue into his mouth.

Now Blue was deeply confused and pulled away painting. "What is going on with you two?" Dust and Horror pull off their jackets and shirts then pull off Blue's night gown. Blue blushed and accidently formed his female ecto-body.

"Damn Blue, you're thicc~~" Horror said then kissed him. While Horror distracted Blue, Dust went down to his lower area and started to eat him out. "Hmmm~" He moaned into the kiss as Dust abused his lower region.

Horror pulled back. "Although that was hot. I wanna hear your sweet moans." Then he started to attack Blue's breast leaving hickeys and small bite marks on Blue's neck. "Ahhh~ Guys? I feel mmm~ really weird when AHHM~ Dust hits this hmmm~ one spot! Ah~!" Blue tried to say his best as he holds Dust's head lightly.

"Really~? Where Blue? Guide me okay~" Dust says looking up at Blue, who nodded in response. He kept going as Blue guided him and he eventually found it. "Right there!" He arched his back a bit, gripped Dust's head a little tighter and burried his head into the crook of Horror's neck as his other hand held his leg up.

Dust abused that spot, slowly taking Blue over the edge. Feeling that he was he went faster. "I FEEL HAAAAH REALLY WEEEEIIIRD HORRY~~" Horror went to his 'ear' "Just let it loose okay. Let go when you feel it's ready." Then went back to what he was doing. Dust went faster for about a minute and Blue came in his mouth.

"You taste really good Blue. Now I'mma need you to relax so I have another taste okay?" Blue nodded and relaxed. Dust flipped him over in his hands and knees. Blue was confused at the position and looked up at Horror. Horror pointed down and Blue looked to see his member out.

"I want you to go down to it and do whatever your mind says to do to it~" Blue nodded and went to it, stared at it for a second, then began to lick it and suck lightly on the tip. Dust slipped into Blue's area causing him to jump a bit and slip Horror's whole member in his mouth.

Horror groaned and heald Blue's head in place then let him go. Blue came back up. "I'm sorry Blue. Does it hurt?" Blue shook his head and looked up at Horror. "Was I supposed to do that or was that wrong?" "You can do that if your comfortable with it~ It did feel really good~" "Okay. I'll do that then." He continued to suck on Horror's member while Dust was pounding on Blue from the back.

Blue was a moaning mess while giving Horror head. Horror came in his mouth and Dust sped up so Horror can have his turn. "Oh my god~~~ This feels so Ahhhhhhh~ gooood haaah~~" Blue was close to coming again and so was Dust.

"Blue I have a question." "YEs! HAhhmm~"
"Do you have a gag reflex?" Blue came as Dust went even faster and harder and he finally came in Blue. "Gag *pant* reflex? What's that? *pant*"

They were shocked, then turned Blue over to where Horror was entering his area. When Horror entered Blue winced a bit then calmed down. "Do you need time to adjust?" Blue shook his head. "You're just a bit bigger, but i can handle it." They continued.

This continued for several hours. Blue wanted more and Dust and Horror couldn't resist. They never told Blue what they were doing to him. They stopped when Blue passed out after the 7th round.

"We should do that more often."

"Yes we should."

"OH HELL NO!"