2. Marvelous Scent

Maxen's POV- photo of Maxen

Oh my god, I feel so pumped after that workout down the basement gym. I feel like I could go on a run. So I mind linked my beta and best friend Chace

'I'm goin on a run, I'm too pumped to relax after a workout' "dude me too, wait on me I'm coming"

"dude me too, wait on me I'm coming" .

While standing here waiting on Chace let me introduce myself; My name is Maxen Ames. I am 22 years old with a light brown complexion. My hair is black and curly. I'm well built with huge muscles and thick thighs, I know pretty handsome. I'm the Alpha of Bloodstone pack, Chace is my Beta and not to brag but I'm half French and my voice is deep. I think those traits might come in handy one day maybe I don't know.

The unmated females in the pack hits on me alot and tries to get with and flirt with me. They are pretty I gotta say but I think none of them are really prettier than my mate I dont know I hope so and will always think so. I'm still searching for my mate and hoping shes close by. You might look at me and think 'I bet hes been with other girls and did the deed' but I did not. I'm clean and still a virgin. Shocking right but it's TRUE. I want to wait in my mate until we do it so we can become one if she doesnt reject me.

'Hey, you ready? Let's go'
'Yes was standing and waiting'

Chace and I ran into the woods and shifted. My wolf's name is Keir and our fur is midnight black coloured with white droplets going down my back.

 My wolf's name is Keir and our fur is midnight black coloured with white droplets going down my back

Maxen's Wolf

Chace's wolf's name is Ryder and their fur is brown ish with a little black on his forehead and his sides.

Chace's wolf

"BONJOUR MAX"
"bonjour keir"
"COMMENT VAS-TU"
"I'm great. Wait why are you in such a good mood today?"
"BECAUSE I HAVE THIS FEELING LIKE SOMETHING GOOD IS GOIG TO HAPPEN TODAY."
"oh and what's that?"
"I DON'T KNOW WE'LL WAIT AND SEE"
"OK. Whatever you say."

We are running for about 20 minutes now and we decided to stop and lie down at the creek. Suddenly, Chace is on high alert so I mind linked him

'What up buddy?'
'Do you smell that scent?'

I sniffed the air and smelled someone on our territory.

'Yea I smell it, follow it'

So Chace and I follow the scent. Then this marvelous most wonderful scent catch my nose-

"MATE"
"You smell that to Keir?"
"YES ,GO GO GO. I WANNA SEE HER CAUSE SHE SMELL SO NICE"
"I know right like cotton candy and berries,like we're on a cloud in the sky"

So me and Keir took off on full speed forgetting chace was following us too

I slowed down a little and continue to follow the scent. Walked passed a few bushes and *gasped* LE PLUS BEAU GIRL I've ever seen, even more beautiful that the ones in my pack. I lie down and started praying to the moon goddess "MOON GODDESS, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. IM NOT GOING TO LIE SHE'S VERY PRETTY LIKE VERY PRETTY AND I WANT TO MAKE HER MINE AS SOON AS I CAN, JE VOUS REMERCIE"

I got up and walked up to her seeing that she's asleep. She look so Mon Adorable I just wanna kiss her in so many places I haven't seen in my life.

Like why am I so LUCKY?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WHATS UP GUYS, HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE?

HOW DID YOU LIKE MAXEN'S POV?

HOW DO YOU THINK BLAIRE WOULD REACT?

SEE YOU NEXT UPDATES MY LOVELY'S🌹🍃