Part 38

"Hey wanna go see Charlie before bed?" I whispered to both the twins and the look they gave me......

"What?" I asked them.

"You do realise Charlie went back to Romania after the summer...." Fred said giving me a questioning look as if I was mental.

"No you idiot, he's here at Hogwarts didn't Ron tell you both? Apparently he was the first to find out and didn't even tell Harry so that's how I found out but I assumed he would have told you two....." I shrugged.

They both got up immediately and dragged me out of my seat and out the hall.

"Woah slow the fuck down! Where we going?" I shouted.

"To see Charlie now dumbass, don't get to see him often why would we miss the chance!?" Fred shouted back and started sprinting outside.

We were all excited to see him again.

George and I stayed back a little while Fred ran into the Forrest, us not far behind him.

"I'm gonna kill Ron, how could he not even tell his own brothers that their older brother was here... even you, your like family, just because he's ignoring you.... no need." George muttered to me quietly.

I nodded In agreement and saw the dragons cages up ahead, the people working the dragons didn't look like Charlie's usual group so we headed inside the tent nearby hoping he would be there.

Fred already beat us and came outside with Charlie next to him, he saw us and immediately started glowing with happiness.

He engulfed us all with hugs and gave me a kiss on my forehead like he and bill always did.

"I'd honestly thought you would all come sooner, I told Ron to tell you all I was here, were not allowed in the castle you see." He explained still smiling.

Me and the twins started to sulk.

"He never told us... long story short me and him aren't talking right now and he didn't tell the twins becuase they are Still speaking to me...." I said to him looking up into his eyes which turned into slight anger.

"Your kidding right?..... he's done for at Christmas.... watch." He whispered and shook his head.

We all caught up a little and talked for ages about random stuff until it got really late... I mean like 4am late.....

"Shit.. we need to go!" I said and pulled at the twins hair.

"Hey! Don't swear missy!" Charlie scolded me and ruffled up my hair.

I laughed and hugged him goodbye, the twins followed suit.

"Come onnnn" I groaned and dragged the twins away from the dragon cages before they both got burnt or something.

We walked towards the castle and snuck in, being stealthy and not being seen by any staff or prefects.

Unfortunately once we arrived In the common room, Percy was stood in the doorway waiting for us. Bit creepy if you asked me.

"WHAT TIME DO YO-" he started to shout but I punched his arm.

"Shut up Percy..... you won't say a word you know why? Charlie's here..... in the Forrest. With the dragons.... also don't have a go at us for not telling you, have a go at Ron." I stated and he nodded and smiled slightly, I knew he liked talking to Charlie about dragons and prefecting so I knew what to say to shut him up.