SACRIFICE

"Im gonna take you down once for all!!!!"Blaze body erupted with fire...he was in hellflame mode!.Shigaraki commanded Nomu to kill Blaze.Blaze who heard that just smirked.

"Kill me huh!..lets see who gonna be kill !!HIyarghhhhh!!!"he increased his running towards Nomu.

ZAPPP!!!

BLOOD FEEL ON THE GROUND!!!.

BLAZE GAVE A WICKED SMILE!!!!

HIS PLAN WORKED WELL!!!

Nomu growled when Blaze still stood although that boy being stabbed by Nomu sharp fingers..He coughed blood.

"BOBOIBOY!!!"

"AMATO!!!"

All were gasped what Blaze did!!!

Shigaraki laughed maniacly.Blaze being stabbed in horrible way.Izuku screamed.

"Huh you think im death you molester geek"Blaze smirked.

He then gripped Nomu head aka exposed brain with his hands.Nomu screamed painfully and stabbed Blaze but Blaze didnt care!

"MAMPUSLAH KAU KE DALAM NERAKA BURUNG JAHANAMMMM!!!!!!"Blaze yelled as he burnt Nomu head brain...fried into high temperature.

"Take this Blaze Hellflame!!!"

Blaze fire suddenly turned into blue fire.Yeah that pyro boy had unlocked another fire power!..Blue fire..its temperature was very high..

All who saw this..were shocked..even students of class 1 A shocked because they could feel the heat spread whole USJ...even the water start boiled up

"Is that Amato quirk!?"Uraraka trembled.

"That power beyond that old man "Todoroki speechless.

"WTF"Bakugou shivered.

Nomu was officially death due Blaze had burnt whole body into the ash.He smirked and exhausted.He lost lot amount of blood.He had done his work as hero.Blaze then turned back into his original form.He fell back with a smile.

"You filthy hero!!"Shigaraki approached towards BBB but..

ZUP!!

He being shoted by someone.He yelled in pain.He looked upwards...hero reinforcement had came!.He being shoted by Pro Hero Snipe.Kurogiri shielded his master after recovered from that hellflame!.

"We must retrieve!master..they go reinforcement"Kurogiri said.

"Ahh damn it.."Shigaraki yelled.

All Might landed in front of Shigaraki with smile of hero made Shigaraki wanted more killed him!The Symbol of Peace..if not by that pyro boy...All Might would be easily killed.

"Damn he still strong..our source said he weak.Liar"Shigaraki couldnt accept that All Might still strong and buff.

"We will retrive master.We will plan back"Kurogiri advised his master.

"Very well...anyway Hahahaha..see All Might..a young hero is nearly die..because of you...one day All Might im going to kill you"Shigaraki and Kurogiri dissappearred in portal.

All villains had being caught by all pro hereos and the students were being rescued.Izuku ran towards his little brother who laid full of blood.All Might was very shocked when see BBB condition.Aizawa ,Tsuyu and Mineta ran towards BBB too.The others just looked with widened eyes...

"AMATOOO!!!!!!"

Izuku cried and mourned as he put BBB head on his lap.All just speechless.His little brother sacrificed himself to save him and the others