Chapter 5- Watch it

Kayla's POV

Who thought school was enjoyable because I certainly don't. Its my own personal hell. But I mean it's not like, I like to stick around for the full day.

*Beep* *Beep*

I pulled the pillow over my head groaning. Who can even get up at this unholy hour? The beeping doesn't stop and at this stage it's going through me like nails on a chalk board.

I close my eyes, maybe if I just leave it. It will turn off itself. Not even a minute later I can't stand the beeping. I turn off my alarm sitting up.

If I could pull myself along the ground I would instead of walking. I slowly walk over to my wardrobe bring my duvet with me wrapped in a cocoon.

I pull out a pair of straight leg jeans, a graphic back top and a long sleeve black top for underneath. Also a pair of black boots I got online. I'm not that rich to afford a pair of docks. I mean my venmo is always open.

Do you ever get when your so cold so you get dressed really fast to avoid the coldness? Yeah me too

Do you ever get when your so cold so you get dressed really fast to avoid the coldness? Yeah me too. I should get an Olympic medal for how fast I go.

My door bursts open and in walks Gavin.

"Do you not know how to knock?"

He just rolls his eyes. "Mom wanted..."

"Shes not my mom."

"...me to check if you were up. I was kind of hoping you weren't so I could wake you up. Or maybe just make you late." He shrugs totally ignoring my last comment. Then walks out leaving the door wide open.

"You could at least close the door!" I shout after him.

I grab my school bag from the end of my bed. It was honestly just a plain black bag filled with all these all unnecessary books. I sigh taking one last look in the mirror before I have to face everyone.

'She would be so disappointed in you. I mean look at yourself. Not even your family cares about you.'

"KAYLA YOUR ASS BETTER BE OUT OF THAT BED!" Dad shouted up. Gavin probably didn't tell him I was up.

Dad stood at the end of the stairs, as I walked down. "See I'm dressed and out of bed. Clearly Gavin didn't pass that information on." I roll my eyes.

"Kayla no ones in the mood for your sarc__"

I walk right past him. I don't know why he thinks I'm getting sarcastic. I make my way to the kitchen putting on two slices of toast for myself.

Everyone is running around the kitchen getting ready for school. I never and I mean never get a lift with my brothers. I would much rather walk, some people are like what if it rains? Well that's why umbrella's are invented.