𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤

Pairing: Ranboo + Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

----------

Ranboo leisurely spun around in his gaming chair, right in front of his desk that showed his computer screen. The pair of sunglasses and black-and-white mask that he wore in his videos were strewn across the table, along with the gloves and scarlet tie. He donned his white shirt with the top button undone as he had just finished recording a Tiktok and was currently editing it.

Ranboo was actually currently doing multiple things at once. While he had his phone in his hand, adding subtitles and voiceovers to his video, his computer screen had Minecraft opened up with his character AFK'ing on the Dream SMP. His character was stood right beside the spider farm, standing idle as the mobs fell into place behind the blocks.

The not-so-silent silence flooded his room, with a mixture of the hisses from the minecraft arachnids and the sound of his own voice-over playing over and over again as he connected all of his clips together. He was sat comfortable in the collection of noises until another appeared. A faint knocking was heard on the other side of his door. His head raised quickly to look at the frame, averting his attention away from his phone screen for a few short seconds.

"Yeah?" He called out, his voice still low and casual, just like normal. "Just come in."

"Hey," that familiar voice that Ranboo recognised immediately was heard past the door as it slowly began to open. "Your mom let me in." They chuckled.

A short figure, well- short to him at least, emerged through the frame of the door that led to his bedroom. Their head wasn't directed at Ranboo or his desk as they had spun their body around to close the door before making their way towards him.

"You're probably doing your homework or something, but I just wanted to stop by and che-" They rotated their body around to see him leaned back in the his unicorn chair and his phone held in front of him. They cut their sentence off as they looked over at his computer screen and then back at him. They let out a small giggle. "Ah, I see."

"I promise I did my homework."

"Likely story." They teased, narrowing their eyes in a theatrical way to over-dramaticise the moment.

"I did!" He huffed and darted his eyes over to (Y/n). They constantly bothered him about doing his homework with them and studying because, as you may know, Ranboo isn't really the kind of guy to do his work in his free time. Instead, he plays Minecraft and makes Tiktoks. He wasn't a bad student, they just liked to nag him a lot.

"I don't doubt it, I'm only joking." They giggled and began striding over to him. "Are you posting some banger tweets again?" (Y/n) snickered, poking fun at the joke that he was frequently shown to make, especially in front of them. You have no idea how many times (Y/n) had just tried to do their schoolwork with Ranboo without him updating them on the 'banger tweet' that he had just put forth to the world. They constantly got updates from him about what new piece of information he had graced upon his fans. More often than not, was it just a corny joke.

"Actually, it's a banger Tiktok this time." He chuckled and showed his phone screen at them to reveal the video of himself that he was planning to post.

"Wow, you've got swag." They teased, elbowing him in the arm as they rested themself on the side of his unicorn chair. "Very stylish."

"It's stylish but it kills. It's so hard to speak clearly with a mask on. Especially if you don't have a microphone." Ranboo uttered in frustration.

"A small price to pay." (Y/n) shrugged. "Hey- You still look kind of good in that video."

"Kind of?" Ranboo answered back through his held-back laughter. "Almost my entire face is covered and I'm still 'kind of'?" He furrowed his eyebrows with a knitted grin.

"Well," They began. "It's nicer in real life because I actually get to see your face." They admitted, leaning forward to him so that they could tap his nose with their index finger.

Boop.

"Just... why did you do that?" He exhaled deeply, earning himself a chuckle from (Y/n). "That was horrible." He felt himself shudder from (Y/n)'s little action. Even (Y/n) had to admit that it was a little cringe, but that was the point.

"That was not." They scoffed, rolling their eyes. "I think you're over-reacting."

"God, you're worse than Toby." He teased.

"Is he that bad?" (Y/n) furrowed their brows, pouting their lips slightly.

"He shot me with a nerf gun once!"

"Hey! I saw that stream!" They cheered excitedly, happy that they were able to understand his reference.

"Exactly!" He hummed. "You're like him. Except you've never shot me with a nerf gun before and just bother me."

"I'm sure that if you gave me access to a nerf gun, I will take every opportunity to shoot you with it." They proclaimed with extreme confidence, with little-to-no reluctance in their tone.

"You would." He nodded. "And that's why I'm not giving you access to a nerf gun." (Y/n) deadpanned. "You are way too dangerous with a weapon... Even if it's fake. You would murder me."

"It's only because I want your attention." They uttered carefully.

"So you'd shoot me?" He exclaimed in an expression of disbelief.

"No! I mean, like- In general." They continued. "I came to your place half-expecting to do something fun. I didn't expect to find you here editing Tiktok videos of you spinning around in a pink chair." They huffed quickly.

"Okay, fine..." Ranboo rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Give me just a few minutes and we can go out."

"Bruh, you're making me wait?" (Y/n) groaned, crossing their arms down at Ranboo, who was adjusting the text in his video. He flashed a little smirk whilst still staring down at his phone.

"Yes, let's hope you're patient." He swung back.

"Now, you know I'm not a patient person."