Moving in can be tiring.

[disclaimer, this story is awfully cringe. it gets better around chapter 21]

"Turn off the music!" A British voice echoed through the halls of the new home. The dreamteam had finally moved in together and George and Nick had already started their bickering. They sounded like brothers when they argued. "No! I want to listen to my Ariana Grande." The 5'9 brunette stormed out of his empty room, making his way to the slightly shorter Sapnap. "Some of us are trying to focus." He said, proceeding to turn off the music.

"Are you serious? What're you trying to focus on? Fixing your hair?" Sapnap shot back. Nick looked to the left of him and picked up an empty plastic water bottle which he had been drinking out of earlier. Picking it up, he bonked it against Georges head, slightly messing up his hair. "SAPNAP!" There was dream, standing in the doorway of their home. "Don't hit George!" He yelled in a joking manner. This was obvious dream team humor. It was always obvious when they were joking. But Dream always came off as very protective of George, more than he was of Nick and Darryl. "Hey dream, do you mind helping me move this box into my room?" Everyone was still unpacking all of their belongings. "Sure." He responded cheerfully. Dream carried the box into Georges room smoothly. How did he do that so effortlessly? He thought to himself. "Thanks again, how did you do that so easily though? I could barley drag it." He laughed a bit, as he took a boxcutter off of the floor. " 'cause I'm just cool like that." He responded. "Do you need anymore help with like..unpacking or something?" Dream liked his company and wanted to find excuses to hang around longer. "Sure!" He had a bubbly personality. There was a few boxes to open scattered in his semi large room. When it came to bedrooms, Dream had the opportunity of first pick sense the house was mostly bought with his money. Though the others pitched in the best they could, dream contributed more. It was only fair. Now, there was only one master bedroom. Everyone thought that'd be his choice, but to their avail, he didn't choose that was. In fact, he took the second to smallest room while Nick had the pleasure of master.

George reached out for one box but dream went to the same one. As they both went to open it, Dreams hand brushed against Georges. He quickly recoiled but acknowledged how soft his skin was. He quickly moved to the next box, and as he cut open the flaps, he thought about the odd encounter. Passing it over as nothing in the end. An aroma filled up the room through the cracked open door. It smelt delicious. "You smell that?" Asked Clay. "Yeah..whos cooking?"

"I'm not sure," He left the room and George followed close behind. When they entered the rustic kitchen, there Darryl stood cooking up a few burgers, along with fries in the oven. "Oo! that smells nice," Complimented George. "Good thing I made enough for everyone! Grab a plate." He talked in a sing-song voice, as he usually did. Both dream and George took their plates and stood nearby. They made small talk about plans for the next few days. "Food is done, Nickkk!" One word. Food.  Nick came racing down the stairs from his bedroom. "Food?" Dream wheezed, as he held onto the counter behind him for support. "Jesus Nick, that was fast." Sapnap was first to take his food, then everyone else shortly behind. After a bite out of his juicy burger dream looked over to Darryl. "I didnt know you cooked, bad." He used his alias.

"I dont often, I do enjoy it!"

"This is really fucking good," Muttered Sapnap, his mouth full. "Hey! Languge you muffin. And don't talk with your mouth full." He continued to scold him on his bad habits while everyone else finished their food, setting their dishes in the sink. When everyone departed back to their own rooms, Clay layed on his his bed, slowly dozing off to sleep. It was a long day moving in and they still weren't finished moving. Collecting his clothing and a towel, he made his way to the bathroom which was next to Georges room. He threw all of stuff on the rack next to him. And while the water was warming up, he scrolled through Spotify. It took him a few minutes but he eventually put on the song "Heat waves" By glass animals.