Truth or Dare.

A few days have passed, George still felt down. Who knew his feelings were this strong? He hadn't left his bed for about 3 days now. Dream was always the one to check up on him, bring him water, food, and cuddles. The three of them sat at the table. "Whats going on with him?" Nick asked Darryl and Dream. "No one knows." Bad responded.

"A few nights ago he was crying late at night, it really worried me." Dream said truthfully.

"So that's why you were up so early?" Sapnap started piecing the puzzle pieces together.

Dream nodded as Bad asked a question they all needed to talk about. "How can we cheer him up? Oh! Dream! Try and tickle him, he is ticklish maybe it'll make him laugh. He had answered his own question before anyone else had the chance to.

"I guess its worth a try, anything is." Dream stood up and made his way to Georges door, knocking and letting himself in. "Hey, georgie.:" He could see he was awake, but he didn't speak. Dream crawled over to him on the bed, and tickle attacked him. Dream sort of fell but caught himself. The position of dream holding himself above George looked like something totally different. They stared into eachother eyes, neither saying a word. "I..uh..sorry-" he moved off of him quickly. George giggled a bit at his reaction. Dream smiled. "Oh so you think thats funny?" He gave a sarcastic gasp. George sat up and laughed, he was even getting his voice back each day. "Theres that smile!" Dreams hapiness was obvious.

Nick and Darryl both pressed their ears up against the door. "Dude stop your so loud!" Sapnap said in a hushed voice. "You're the only taking up all the space!" They bickered like brothers, forgetting about George and Dream on the other side of the door. "Are they seriously outside of the door?" Asked George, speaking for the first time in awhile. Dream gestured for him to wait as he got up and neared the door. Opening the door, Nick and Darryl sat there. "Oh heyyy buddyyy." Dream began to wheeze as long with George laughing.

Later, all four of them sat on the living room floor. They were talking, drinking and playing games. Now they began to play truth or dare. But for every truth you had to take a shot. First up was Nick. "Okay George. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He took a shot before waiting for his question. In no way did he trust Sapnap to give him a dare.

"Lame." Said dream.

"Do you have a crush?" George nodded. He did. And he was in the same room as them.

"Oooo!" Wooed the group.

"Shush. Anyways. My turn, truth or dare..Darryl." After a long pause, "Dare!"

"Yes! I dare you to swear." At this point, Darryl was too intoxicated to care. "Fuck!" He laughed.

The groups eyes widened. Did bad just..did he just cuss. "Woah, thats a first," Dream said.

"Okay okay, Dream truth or dare." Dream was stuck. What should he choose. "Alright. Truth." He took a shot and downed it, wincing slightly.

"Whos your favorite here?" Asked Bad. Everyone seemed curious now. "George, obviously." He started laughing harder.

"Wow. So rude." Huffed sapnap.

"Anyways. What will you choose Nick, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said ever so confidently. "Lick Darryls cheek." (I dont mean this in a weird way pls dont get the wrong impression)

"Ew what the hell!" Darryl yelled as Sapnap accepted his dare. As soon as he did he washed out his mouth with the tequila.

After some evil plotting with bad to get back at Dream, he shot his question. "Dare, duh. I'm not scared."

"I dare you to kiss George." Both of their faces went red as the other two laughed maniacally. Dream stared for a minute. "Dream-" But before George could finish, Clay pulled George in by the fabric of his hoodie. One hand placed on his waist and the other one holding him close by the hoodie. As they're lips touched, Sapnap started screaming. "WHAT THE FUCK-" Both of them didn't expect them to actually go through. But in reality, Dream and George dreamt of this kiss. They could taste the alcohol on eachothers lips and the warmth disappear as they pulled away. "Jesus- you-" Dream started wheezing again, but on the inside he was questioning what the hell he just did.

Dream and George both took a few shots, as if they weren't already intoxicated enough. They would need something stronger to last them through the night at this rate. "Ungg...my stomach hurts." Darryl complained. "Can't hold your alcohol?" Teased Sapnap. It was a bit later when George and dream would be sitting on his bed, a bottle of vodka on the bedside table. Somehow they already had half the bottle gone. They knew when they woke up in the morning everything would be regretted, but this moment they wanted to keep. After their kiss in the living room, they both needed more. So there they were, making out on Georges bed. Their bodies pressed together and their lips were almost inseparable. It was very obvious they were heavily drunk, because this wouldn't have been happening if they were sober. But this is want they wanted.

Dreams lips traveled down and down Georges neck. As their breathing and heart rates picked up, georges hand rested on Dreams head. What were they doing. George pulled Dreams body closer by his waist. "Clay.." he whispered. Dream looked up at him for approval. He nodded. As dream slipped georges shirt off they heard thumps going down the stairs, heading towards Georges room. "Shit-" He got up quickly and threw on the shirt on the floor. But it wasn't his. He had accidentally put on Dreams shirt. He was colorblind after all. When the door knocked and stepped outside through a crack. "What nick?" He held onto the door for support, he had definitely drunk to much. "Can I borrow a blanke- is that a hickey? also why are you wearin- holy. shit." Georges eyes widened as he stared down. "woah- its not what it looks like Nick."

"Dream was helping me straighten my clothes and I uh..burnt myself. it got hot so he took off his shirt and I must've accidentally threw his on my accident-" He spoke fast. He was a horrible liar. "We'll talk about this tomorrow, anyways, blanket?" George nodded. "One sec." George stepped back into his room, grabbing a blanket and throwing it out to Sapnap. "Night!"

"Looking good in my shirt georgie~" He flirted. Waves of emotion shot through George as he walked back over to dream, they kissed again. a long kiss. Shirts were back on the floor and now Dream was over George. Georges eyelids became heavy quickly. As much as he wanted to continue the experience, he was too tired and way too drunk.

"Dreamy let's just sleep." Respecting want he wanted, the two fell asleep spooning eachother, still shirtless. And oh were they going to have a hangover in the morning.