Thirty- three

I was absentmindedly standing in the hall. I couldn't sleep at all yesterday. Everytime I closed my eyes, I saw Yoongi's smile. "Ho-how was his smile cuter then mine?". I sighed. "I know Jimin... Humans are an abomination and we can't get rid of them". Mr. Lee says.

"God really told us to suffer with stupid ass people". Mr. Lee pats my shoulder. "I'm sorry". Mr. Lee said, walking to the exit. "Wait... Where are you going? We have class". I told him. "I can't Jimin... I just can't". Mr. Lee walks out and I didn't stop him. "Wow... Best professor ever!". I clapped. "Hello sexy".

'Shit... That's hot'. I coughed and glared at Jungkook. "Why the hell are you here?". I asked. "Last time I checked Mr. Lee told you not to come back here". I told him. "And he did... But then I remembered that he hates people". Jungkook smirks at me. "Plus... I saw him leave so... ". Jungkook blew me a kiss.

"Eww". I dry heaved. "How bout...". "Block attack!". I saw a hand hit Jungkook hard in his face. "Fuck!". Jungkook grabs his cheek. "Wow... That was violent". I said. "Well it was either that or bleach". Jin said. "I picked the one that wasn't going to get me arrested". Jin says. "You touched me". Jungkook glared darkly at Jin.

"So what are... Eek!". Jin jumps out the way when Jungkook tries to grab him. "Hey! What are you doing!?!". I yelled. "I'm going to...". "What were you going to do to my sugar baby Jeon?".

"Oh, hi...". "Maybe you didn't hear the question I asked you". Namjoon grabs Jungkook's throat and slams him against the wall. "Can you hear me?". Namjoon asked and Jungkook nods. "Guess you can't". Namjoon says and I heard Jungkook gasped for air. "Can you hear me?". Namjoon asked again.

"Yes". Jungkook choked out. "Now... Tell me what you were trying to put your fucking hands on my baby". Namjoon said. "I was...". "Don't fucking lie to me". Namjoon hissed. "Wow... He sounds hot". I said. "He does". Jin pants. "Joonie". Jin calls out and Namjoon looks at him.

"I'm ready". Jin said and Namjoon quickly let's Jungkook go. "K babe!". Namjoon flashes dimples I didn't know he had. "You have dimples!". I groaned. "I do". Namjoon smiles and I see his dimples again. "The world isn't fair". I said. "Good luck with all that". Jin grabs Namjoon's arm. "Hurry Joon". Jin whined. "Alright, alright". Namjoon chuckled.

"See you around Jimin". Namjoon grins at me. "Jeon". Namjoon gave Jungkook a look of hate and walks away with Jin. "He is sca...". "Bye!". I said and ran away. "Jimin!". Jungkook yells.

"Don't leave me!".

(Alright my loves, I'll see y'all next year. So, Merry Christmas, Happy new year and happy birthday to ALL my fellows Capricorns. Let's pray for a good year cause the past few was absolutely TERRIBLE! Remember to stay positive and toss all the negative things away, I don't care if it's people. Kisses my Rose babies 😘💜)