𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter eighteen !
( takes place during 1x20 'Theatricality' )

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUNA HAD STAYED AWAKE MOST OF THE NIGHT, she wasn't entirely sure if it was because she was so preoccupied with making her Lady Gaga costume for their next glee club lesson, or if it was because she couldn't sleep due to her growing anxiety.

Amelia had reassured her that they were going to think of a foolproof plan in order for Luna to attend Regionals, and Luna believed her best friend with her whole heart. But the pit of anxiety was still there.

And the sudden realization that Jesse may have been playing her, well, the whole glee club, also added to her evermounting nervousness.

But, back to her Gaga dress.

Luna had opted to go for one of Miss Germanotta's more tame looks. She had looked it up, and found out that the dress she had in her mind was called the 'White Origami Dress', and Luna loved it.

Not only did she love it because it was a very pretty dress, but also because it was extremely convenient for Luna to make. She already had a one-shouldered, white dress (and a white headband to match) in her wardrobe. She did, unfortunately, have to watch multiple origami tutorials on YouTube in order to create the desired pattern for the bottom half of her costume, which was extremely time-consuming and slightly annoying.

But, the end result was worth it, in Luna's opinion, as the dress looked amazing on her. If she does say so herself.

God was she tired at school the next day, but, as Luna had learned over the past months since she joined glee club. The show must go on.

And the show went on, alright.

Luna hadn't thought about how hard it must be to do a choreographed dance in heels, but now, as her and the rest of the glee girls (and Kurt) performed Bad Romance, Luna realized how difficult it truly was.

"I want your ugly, I want your disease. I want your everything as long as it's free." Tina sang, adorned in her Lady Gaga Bubble Dress. "I want your love, love, love, love. I want your love."