12

I woke up early in the morning feeling tired and exhausted, the bruise on my stomach was slowly fading and I haven't seen Miliano in a while......other than seeing his sleek black audi drive out to school.

I wouldn't lie, I miss him and I know I've fucked up a good thing but can you blame me..... I'm merely just a human being trying to find love. Walking out of the shower I dreaded going to the work today cause Armando has been giving me hell when it was supposed to be the other way around....... I feel like he knows that he has this effect on me........like I'll never defy him and he takes advantage of that.

Well I'll obviously never defy him cause with his well built body, he can easily snap my neck and call it an accident.

"I'm literally having the time of my life" cheered Emily as I paid for our coffee. "I'm a god to these interns and they are worshipping me" she added all excited leading the way into the hospital.

"well I can't say the same, the Armando guy is giving me a tough time" I complained relishing in walking into the hospital ready to take on a new new day..... The feeling never gets old.

She laughed shaking her head. "Kye, you are the one with the power here, put your foot down and show him who's in charge" she said all high on caffeine and power of a new day to rule her interns.

I sighed tossing my empty cup of coffee in the bin, stepping into the changing room. "I'll try, but you didn't see him Em, he looks dangerous and I think he might be part of a gang"

"Don't be a pussy boy" she punched my arm. "You are the boss in here, show him that" she said running out of the room all dressed up, ready to torment.

I looked at my phone, smiling at the screen saver picture of me and Miliano in the pool, I miss him...... His friendship mostly.

"Good morning" Armando's deep husky voice vibrated off the walls and into my heart.

"Hey.... Hi.... Morning" I just made a fool of myself as his face morphed into a confused look...... Displaying a cute small smile too.

"Okay......." he shrugged taking off his t-shirt.

Holy shit mother of anything holy in the universe...... The tattoos, the glowy skin and the abs, the abs.......V-line and every flexing muscle with each movement...... My poor heart was raging like that of an obsess person looking at food.

I was entranced and amazed at the perfection.

"I know I'm hot but can you please stop staring" he said breaking my entrancement. "you are making me uncomfortable" he snickered with a smirk.

Uhm.......

"Dont flatter yourself, I wasn't staring" I defended myself turning to my locker.

He chuckled lowly. "Are you sure?"

A million goosebumps made home on my skin as I felt his warm minty breath on my neck..... He was right behind me and his body heat intoxicated with his rich cologne hit my nose. I took a deep breath of it.

"Uhm..... Yeah, I was just in deep thought but I wasn't looking at you and can you back up....."

He laughed again, deep and throaty as he backed up without breaking the intense eye gaze. Man his eyes are gorgeous.

"I mean you do understand right?, like I've been trying to get him to notice me but he's all deep in his work" Kristen was ranting about a boy she liked to me. I think I gave her the wrong impression that we are friends when I helped out with her work.

But to be honest though, she isn't that bad and her cheery energy is infecting.

"look, just stop trying so hard, pretend like you do not care about him.... Let him chase after you" I gave her the best advice my mind could conjure up handing her patient files. "Take these to the filing room please"

"okay and thank you Kye.... You are a good friend" she said and took off.

Oh God.

"Kye, I need help with these" said Tyler looking confused at the papers he had. Oh Tyler.... Unproblematic Tyler.

"Lemme take a look" I smiled seeing Emily pour hell down on her poor intern. She needs to chill and get same Calvinator dick.

"Oh I see.... Thank you" smiled Tyler walking off.

As the day progressed on the hospital got busy with emergencies and surgeries.... The interns watched as Emily and I did our job in the surgery room.
The room was ozzing in a high sexual tension between Emily and Dr Calvin who made every situation worse when he asked for certain tools......the innuendos were wild in my head.

"You are soo sick Kye" she laughed wiping her hands clean after the surgery. "Oh!.... Calvin invited me to dinner today soo I won't be able to drop you off today"

I wiggled my eyebrows. "And just like momma taught you, do not open the cookie jar on the first date okay"

"Oh God Kye, I'm done with you" she laughed walking off.

"Kye, Armando is looking for you in the laundry room" said Kristen.

"uhm.... Okay"

I stepped off the elevator feeling uneasy, I always hated this side of the hospital..... It was a bit dark and less populated and why on earth did Armando call me here.

"Armando?" I called out looking around the dimly lit room.

He appeared from one of the shelves scaring me a bit. "Hey" he simply said going back to whatever he was doing.

Okay.

"uhm.... Did you want something?" I asked still standing at the door.

He peeped his head at me. "Yeah over here"

I closed the door making sure to put a box by it and walked over to him cautiously. He was holding something behind his back.

"Yeah?"

He shrugged smiling a bit. "Look around, I cleaned the place..... Just as you asked"

Did he want a reward?. I didn't notice the neatness around me cause my ass was busy being scared.

"And I found this" he said manifesting a gold necklace. "Do I keep it?"

I don't know..... We never found anything in here when we cleaned up the place.

"uhm.... I really don't know but why don't you take it to the security guard, maybe he knows of someone who lost it" I said ready to leave.

"Nah, fuck that.......I'll keep it" he said playing around with it. "Turn around" he said almost commandingly.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him perplexed.

He held up the necklace. "I think it'll look better on you"

I looked at him and he was serious..... His eyes were intense and face almost expressionless but beneath all that hard exterior was something..... Something dangerous and fiery and the yearn in my soul to play with it ignited.....no, it combusted.

"It looks good on you" he said playing with it around my neck. "Never take it off okay"

"Okay" I whispered looking up at him trying to understand what just happened. Trying to calm down my beating heart.

He smiled caressing my cheek with his thumb and just like that he walked away from me and out the door and I let out a heavy deep breath I didn't know I was holding in.

****

Sorry for the long ass chapter. I hate long chapters.

Okay bye.