𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Dooda.." I whispered sitting on top of Dejhari as he slept. I was so hungry and I was trying my hardest to wait until he woke up but my stomach wouldn't let me. I needed food and I needed it now.

"Dooda.." I whined moving his face around, his eyes popped up causing me jump back. He looked around and then looked at me and sighed. He started yawning before stretching and touching my waist.

"What you want Muga?" He asked, his voice was raspy.

Here comes the heartbeat 😒.

"I'm hungry.." I spoke softly.

"You couldn't wait till I woke up?" He asked.

I shook my head and touched my arm. "It's almost 1 in the afternoon, you need to wake up and talk to me. I have nothing to do in here.." I expressed, he sighed.

"What you want to eat?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Who do you want to eat?" I asked.

"You.." He said, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why would you want to eat me?" I asked. "I'm not food. I can't be swallowed.." I said shaking my head.

"That's not what I meant but come on get up.." He said, I stood up off the bed and grabbed my phone. He stood up and walked into the bathroom, I followed him and climbed up on the counter and sat down. I already did all of this so I just sat here.

I watched as he grabbed his toothbrush and put water on it. I chuckled and watched him brush his teeth before feeling my phone vibrate. I looked down and noticed I had a text from Treasure.

Treasure💕

You ok?

Yes.
Are you?

Yeah. Bored 😢
Can't go outside cause my face fucked up

I know 🥺. I can't either.
I been here with Dejhari for 3 days straight

You never went home?

No.
He said don't go home until my face heals
Which I don't see why, I already told my mom what happened and she said Crunchy gonna handle it

Aw 🥺 He just wanna spend time with you sis

Oh.
I'm gonna leave because he said something weird just now and I don't think I'm into that