Chapter 24: A Dynamite V.S A Nuke

Preparatory room:

Takato was sitting in one of the chairs trying to come up with a plan as he enjoying a bowl of spicy curry and rice  after changing into a new P.E Uniform. The entirety of of his attention focused on his meal. At least until the door was kicked open by a black and red boot from an Angry explosive blonde Pomeranian.

Takato/Bakugo:"Huh..."

Bakugo: "What the fuck are you doing?"

Takato: "What am I doing here?  I should be asking that to you."

Bakugo: "What are you talking about y..... FUCK, THIS ISN'T ROOM TWO?!"

The black haired teen responded with a bit more than a shrug and continues eating.

Bakugo: "WHAT THE FUCK?! I KNOW I WALKED INTO THE WRONG ROOM BUT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING ME A COLD SHOULDER!" Bakugo slammed down his palm onto the table with a small explosion.

Takato: *swallows his spoonful* "Well if you want to stay you can, I don't mind." *points at a two cooking pot to one filled with Spicy curry the other is filled with rice and nearby was sporks, a ladle and some bowls* "If your hungry help yourself to a bowl of curry and rice, then find a seat."

Bakugo: *awkward responds at first* "Uh..."  *angry* "MAYBE I WILL!" *Stomps towards to the food and helps himself to a bowl of curry rice* "I thought you already eaten!"

Takato: "I did...but my quirk is a literal nuclear reactor meaning I need to keep the fuel tank running,"

Bakugo: "Oh.." *eats across of Takato* "This curry is...okay I guess.." *thinking* "This curry taste fucking awesome

Takato: *takes another bite of his curry* "Oh thanks I'm glad you like my recipe."

Bakugo: "You made this?"

Takato: "Yeah. The Sports festival's cafeteria staff let me use the kitchen to make this."

Bakugo: "Huh.. By the way...you said your old man was a the former Number 2 hero during your fight against half and half."

Takato: "Oh yeah, my foster father was the Blade of heroes: Zero.  He was a popular pro hero who was a lot like the No.1 hero. His quirk: Forge of the Swords was pretty cool too....except for the side effect.."

Bakugo: "Huh what was the side effect?"

Takato: "Um.."

Flashback when Takato was living Y/n:

Y/n activates his quirk in front of a 5 year old Y/n for the first time. Creating a sword out of earth beneath him. Takato's eyes sparkle on how cool his father quirk was.

Takato 5 years old: "Wow...so cool!"

Y/n: "Heh yeah, basically I can create any sword out of any material in the area...."

Takato: "Wow that's really cool!"

Y/n: "Yeah, but not all quirks have it's own side effects..."

Takato: *curious* "What does that mean?"

Y/n: "Oh Side effects are known as our limitations the greater the quirk the bigger the risk."

Y/n: "Oh...then you're risk."

Takato: "Huh. oh well in order to create my swords, I need a combination of the material and the my blood...So I loose a bit of blood whenever I use it.." *Notices Takato was just looking at his foster Father silently* "Um....Takato?"

Takato: *breaks the silence and cute says*

"Eeeeewwww.."

Y/n: "Yeah..it's kinda gross.." *notice Takato grabs some soap and a bucket of water* "Um.."