Chapter 29

|S/N-Ship Name|
|F/S-Favorite Show|

You whined as Aphmau put in your costume.

"I don't wanna wear it!" You whined.

"Oh hush. Lucinda did all this to help. You'll be fine."

"This is embarressing." You mumbled.

Aphmau shoved you out as she grinned.

"Done! What do you guys think?"

"Whoa...You look beautiful."

"She...Really does." Aaron and Zane smiled.

"Aww! You guys look beautiful and gorgeous too! But what about Y/N? Doesn't she look cute?!"

"Uh...Does...Y/N even want to wear that?" Aaron smirked.

"No--" "Yes!" You sighed and scratched your head.

You tucked your ears and tail away to make the costume look more real. She was as Asuna from an anime she watched called Sword Art Online while you were dressed as Yui. The outfit was was a simple white dress which you were fine with. But you still didn't want to wear it. Suddenly you all heard a punch making you turn your heads.

"What was that!?" Zane questioned.

"Ohhh! Yeah...Thats Katelyn and Lucinda. They've always gotten into these brawls at cons and its kinda if an expected tradition that something crazy happens between the usually. Yeah...Its weird."

"Why though?" You questioned.

"I'm...Not sure. It kinda just happens." Aphmau chuckled.

"Those two fight a lot don't they?" Aaron chuckled.

"Yeah! They've been like that for...Jeez...As long as I can remember! Its usually a friendly rivalry though. Lucinda knows how to push Katelyns buttons."

"Now I remember...They've been like that for a long time." Zane muttered.

"Yup. They have."

"So what do we do now that we're in costume?" Aaron questioned.

"Yeah. What are we supposed to do Aph?" You questioned.

"Oh! Well...We usually got and enjoy the convention! 3rd there are a ton of activities and panels to attend. Plus, theirs photo shoots. And Kawaii~Chan usually hosts those. And befote we head out, be careful to agreeing to ANYTHING Kawaii~Chan might try to pull you into."

"Why?" You asked.

"She always try to get the group to participate in a dancing contest even though we haven't rehearsed anything and I love doing those with her but shes terrible at coordinating people....Oh! But theres this DDR contest going down that I love to particpate in if you guys want too!" Aphmau beamed.

"Whats...DDR?" You queationed.

"Its basically a dancing thing you can do." Aphmau smiled.

"Sounds scary..." Zane shivered.

"I wouldn't mind." Aaron said, calmly.

"Me either!" You beamed.

"W-WHAT!? YOU!? Y/N I get that...BUT YOU!?" Zane yelled.

"Yeah!" Aaron smiled, as Aphmau began to laugh.

"What?" Aaron questioned.

"You wouldn't land the move right!"

"Can you even dance Aaron?" You smirked, a little sass in your voice.

"H-Hey! I still try..." Aaron pouted, trying to dance.