I Babysitting- I

Ohohoho... don't mind me, I'm just a big sucker for these kind of things- >:3
Kill meh-

The moment I upload this chapter, I'll start working on the other request so I'm really sorry for making you wait-

---

"What in the world is this...?" You said, swishing a small vial of golden solution, its content  glowing dimly as it fizzled continuously.

"Eh? Don't touch it! I haven't seen what it would do and I don't think it's done yet," Solar snatched the vial away from your hands, earning a sulky Y/N as his reward.

You perched against the counters, eyes still lingering on the glowing liquid. "How long till it's doone anyways?"

"Not sure. I just made this a few days ago and I'm still trying to find what does it do," The light manipulator scratched his head, frustrated. "Whatever. I need to get something first. Mind if you watch my lab so that there won't be a sudden explosion which could possibly cause many casualties and damage?"

"Yea yea. Fine, I won't touch... whatever that is..." You jerked your chin towards the solution in his hands. "I promise I won't take it."

"Great! Now just give me a few minutes and I'll be back."

Solar promptly turned away and exited the lab, leaving Y/N alone in it.

---

It's been half an hour and the smarty boi hasn't returned, and that was starting to get up your nerves.

After having balanced about a dozen flasks in a pyramid, eating food in the lab and not wearing safety goggles and staring at a mother bird that was building its nest while staring back at you intensely(which of course, except for the last one, you shouldn't be doing in a lab-), you were bored out of your mind and if you were given the chance, you might try and play The Floor is Lava inside the lab and possible cause the explosion that Solar does not want.

Fiddling with your phone, you were desperately searching for any form of entertainment when a certain fire elemental pounced into the room, screeching while waving a worn-out chicken in his hands a little too violently-

"Blaze. Please do put the poor chicken down before it dies in your hands. Also, why are you here?" You frowned. Pretty sure that there was a No Entry for Blaze, Cyclone and Thorn sign right outside of the lab meant just for them.

Being the well-known hyper boi he is, the fire manipulator started juggling at least 5 fireballs, reading through a random piece of paper with Solar's scribbling on it and balancing a tray of test tubes on his left knee, all at the same time. "Well, I thought I would just pop by and say hullo to my dear brother who I haven't seen for at least half a month. Dayum that guy just loves to spend his time in this place," He waved a hand around the room. "Pretty sure that if he was to get married, he would have it done here, complete with luminous vials of whatnot and chemical explosions for effects."

"First of all, with all the things clustered around here, it would be impossible to fit all the guests in it, no matter how small the party is. Second, do you really think he'll actually do that? I don't think so," You said.

"Meh. With Solar, anything is possible," Blaze proceeded to go full on Naruto-run around the lab, nearly tripping over a few unemptied boxes and causing unwanted chaos. 

His eyes fleeted to the one vial you were not allowed too touch and based on the hungry look on his face, you can already predict what was going to happen in a few more seconds.

Welp, better get the thing before Blaze gets his hands on it- and he already has his hands on it....

I think it may be a good idea to run right about... now.