70. For a fact

Omniscient pov

"I ain't tryna squash no beef, nigga (squash no beef, nigga)
We into it 'til you die, real street nigga (real street nigga)
At yo' funeral, I might just slide, rest in pee, nigga (rest in pee, nigga)
Shoot up everybody that's outside
Bet Wooski feel this one (boom, boom, boom, boom)
I bet Wooski still twitchin' (damn, damn, damn)
He changed, somethin' different
I got clips like Mel Gibson (yeah)"

"Hol on what dat boy say Melly got shot up in the party, started Harlem Shakin' yeahhhh If the pigs keep tweakin', I'ma start fryin' bacon ! " Kayla yells rapping along to Durk and Von as they bounce around on stage performing at her party .

Kayla rented out a venue with a stage so it could be like their first real performance outside of the single release party . As soon as the beat dropped the party got so live and the energy went crazy .

"Y'all make some noise for lil Durk and king Von ! " the dj yells out as their song ends and the crowd cheers . " they'll be back up here a lil later but until then let's vibe "he says and starts playing music .

" Damn bro y'all look like professionals up there " Kayla tells them as they walk off stage .

" hoe we are professionals! " Durk yells out and Von snaps his neck at him .

"Sorry bro had to get you back for all the names you called Kennedy before y'all got together " Durk laughs and Von face turns soft .

Hearing Kennedys name made him feel sad as hell . He's been avoiding seeing, and talking about or to her all day so he doesn't have to face the reality that she left because of the way he's been acting  . This morning he was so close to telling her everything about kitty but it just wouldn't come out , he didn't think she would really leave though . But she did and he hated himself for that.

He felt like he needed clarity from kitty before he sees the disappointment on Kennedys face when he tells her . But now he just wants his baby back.

"Speaking of Kennedy , where is she? I invited her before I invited y'all . And where's india ? " Kayla asks

"Oh Kennedy she Uhm -" Von stops to think of a lie "she on the way she couldn't find a costume "

"Y'all ain't even got on a costume " she points out looking Von and Durk up and down.

"Nigga I'm king Von " Durk tells her, flipping his dreads to the back of his head .

"and I'm lil Durk " Von says and she shakes her head laughing .

" whatever where's india ? "

"I told india she to pregnant to be still hanging with the big dogs in the streets so I left her ass at the crib " Durk lies . Von panicked and  told Durk about how Kennedy is going to leave him without saying the major details so Durk told india to go find Kennedy and tell her to comeback.

Durk didn't know what problem he was fixing, but he knew that he didn't want to see his boy hurting . No matter what Durk says,  he has  a soft spot for Von . Everytime he expressed any kind of feelings for Kennedy , Durk felt like he had to help .

"Well I have a surprise but I guess I'll just wait until Kennedy gets here " Kayla shrugs and walks off . Durk turn towards Von and shakes his head .

" nigga why you ain't just tell her she left your ass ? "Durk asks

"Cause I don't know if she left Forreal or not " Von says hopeful

"Did she call you ? " Durk asks and Von shakes his head . "Text ? "