𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Yesterday Jimin and Y/N weren't chased at all, so they felt even more suspicious and paranoic. They feared So-Hyun was preparing something terrible for them to be met with ahead since they, of course, didn't know what actually had happened. They had no idea, at least for now, that it was all over for Y/N's already old enemy.

This time, Y/N had woken up first with the decision to repay Jimin for his favour yesterday. It was so kind of him to make breakfast for her, let her sleep in and fold the dried-up clothes for her. She started off by folding yesterday's wet clothes which were now dry thanks to the radiator built against the white wall near Y/N's bed. 

Once she was finished with folding their clothes, she made coffee for herself and tea for Jimin just like yesterday. She set up the snacks and cups on the desk before changing into yesterday's clothes and putting her pyjama away into her side of her and Jimin's shared closet. 

Y/N walked up to Jimin who had his cheeks smashed into the white and soft pillow as his knees were pressed against his chest; he was cramped like a ball. Unknowingly, a fond smile made its way up to Y/N's dry lips; they were all crusty due to the cold weather and the fact that she had no lip-balm. She placed her hands on his right shoulder and shook him, "Jimin, wake up, I made you tea, have a drink before it turns cold!" 

Similarly to Y/N yesterday in the morning, Jimin hummed, not wanting to get up. A chuckle left her lips while she watched him pouting, she then shook his arm again, but instead of opening his eyes, he grabbed her wrist. Y/N froze in her spot, not knowing what to do and waited for something to happen. And something did...

Jimin pulled her down beside him, his eyes still shut as a frown formed on his face. "Can't we sleep? We have nothing to do anyway... and we never know if once we come out something bad happens..." Jimin mumbled lazily as he let go of her wrist and placed his hand on her cheek instead. His thumb rubbed her cheek soothingly, making her want to sleep again until she gave in, allowing her eyes to shut. 

...

3 PM was the exact time when Jimin opened his eyes only to find Y/N in his arms sleeping peacefully. His cheeks heated as he looked upon her closed eyelashes, her hands that gripped his shirt near his chest and her steady breaths as she laid so close to him. Unconsciously, Jimin moved his hand up to her cheek, giving her light caresses. His eyes shifted from her sleeping face to focus onto her lips; her thin and pink lips that were pressed into a light smile and pout at the same time. A kiss was something that he craved for at that moment, but it wasn't of his intention to do something like that without Y/N's consent, so he did the minimum he'd allow himself to do. 

Jimin gently moved his arms from around her waist and cheek before removing her hands from his chest. He took in a deep breath and planted two really gentle kisses on her forehead and cheek. Giving her one last loving look before moving over to the coffee that had stayed on the table since 9 AM, he sighed. He grabbed both cups and emptied them before grabbing the other clean ones since they were given a kit for four people.

After he made new tea and coffee for Y/N and himself, he returned to his bed. "Y/N, come on wake up, we have been sleeping for so long." his smile intensified as he watched her stretching and opening her eyes pretty quickly. She must've slept really well. "Hey," he whispered as he passed her the cup of coffee once she had sat up.

"Thank you Jimin," she blinked her eyes a couple of times before taking a sip of her coffee. Jimin sat down right beside her giving her a nod in response, and she glanced at him as a gentle blush dirtied her cheeks. "J-Jimin?" he hummed, "Did w-we sleep t-together?" she nervously took one more sip of the brown liquid in her white cup.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I kinda pulled you with me. It's just..." he scratched his neck, not knowing what to say, and how to express his feelings, "I just... I was really tired, and I have nothing to say. I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable."