Chapter 2: How to hide a murder?

Third Point Of View

Clarisse looks at Percy with fear in her eyes, wondering, "How?" She tries to maintain an unfazed expression on her face, knowing that if Ares were truly father of hers, he would be overjoyed and extremely proud of what they had accomplished, right?

"Clarisse-what?" The Ares camper who is the smallest and youngest asks frantically, his siblings having the same unsaid question in their own minds. He had no idea such a thing would happen, and he had no idea the older camper would kill the child; after all, they were only supposed to scare the kiddo!

"We need to tell Chiron-" says the Ugly number two. "We need to tell Chiron-" half of Ares' cabin agrees, most of them in horror as they look at the body. One of them tried to reason with the perpetrator of Percy's death, but was quickly silenced.

"No, he's too far gone to be saved," he snarled. He's not going to live." "He'll die eventually, help me throw him into the sea," he says coldly to his siblings. "No one will find out," he said after a brief pause. He said it casually, but most people in the situation interpret it as a veiled threat based on the coolness in his voice, and his steel grip on the sword. "He deserved it... for treating us with such a disrespect."

"He's correct, Prissy earned it..." Clarisse expressed herself in the following way: "Now, if you could just help me hoist him up- We must keep our secret."
"We'll toss his body before someone arrives, quick!" she exclaimed as she surveyed the surrounding area.

They carried the body quickly while keeping a wary eye on their surroundings. "No one should know about this," they reasoned to themselves as they walked through the forest with care and vigilance. Clarisse breathed heavily as she surveyed the trees, her eyes filled with fear and desperation. What if we happen to attract the attention of dryads or nymphs? Is it necessary for us to also kill them? She couldn't seem to get the question out of her mind.

As they continue walking, they hear distant cheers, indicating that the flag has already been won, but they don't seem to mind. They're too distracted, worried, and busy, and some of them are on the verge of puking, but they manage to hold it together. As Ares spawn, this is only the tip of their abilities, and the demigod's death is a tribute to their father, whom Percy had disrespected by making them look like a fools in front of the other demigods that fear them.

"Clarisse, I believe this is more than enough to hide his body." According to the person who murdered Percy, "No way, no! This is too shallow we need to go deeper." "Remove your t-shirts, cut them so we can make a rope out of them, then get a big rock to weigh down his body," She went on to say, her tone was laced with panic, even her expressions gives away the horror building in her chest.

"Demigods die, and this one will, too; he is far too weak for his own good, and we are only assisting him in his efforts." This was said by the perpetrator pity and mock empathy evident in his voice. His siblings are wary of him; they are somewhat in agreement about his reasons, but the thought of killing a boy who is only twelve years old makes them sick to their stomachs.

After only thirty minutes, they were able to successfully implement their plan. throwing the young camper's body into a nearby ditch and weighing it down with a stone slab to keep it from floating and exposing the gore that happen tonight. All that remains is for them to spread rumors about the boy escaping from the camp, making people believed, that the alleged hero is such a coward, that he's not even worth the rumors of being a son of the elder gods.

"Chiron will not believe Jackson fled." The Ares camper said nervously.
"He intends to- Apart from that, Mr. D will be unconcerned; in fact, he will most likely be overjoyed that one of the brats has been dispatched." The murderer responded in jest before flashing everyone a warning look. If eyes were a weapon, then his challenging stare can kill, he isn't beyond threatening his siblings if it come down to it.

"I hope this silence is an agreement brothers and sisters, because I cant seem to imagine you guys being hurt." He said.

The next day, the Ares Cabin was in complete disarray, as they discovered that the person responsible for Percy's death had vanished.

End Of Chapter

Is it just me or does Luke Castellan deserve his own point of view during the first series?