twelve (harry)

Well that was one way to start my morning.

I'm not mad about it whatsoever but now I was the one left a frustrated mess. Driving a car incredibly hard with your sister in the back seat is extremely awkward. Gemma keeps asking questions about why I didn't wait in the car like I said I would.

"Gemma, drop it already!" I snapped at her.

"No Harry! Parker left the meeting and I see you walk out of the building. I gave you her number so I think I have a right to know what the hell is going on!" She bites back. I quickly pull the car over on the side of the road and whip around to face her.

"She's an adult. I'm an adult. You don't need to butt your head into everyones fucking business!" I shout in her face causing her to slap me across the face. I exhale sharply through my nose. I look up and see tears in her eyes.

"I butt in because you are a fucking murder! That girl doesn't need that shit in her life Harry! You haven't seen her come into a meeting with bruises all over her arms or a red mark on her face from being slapped by her boyfriend!" Gemma leans back in her seat now crying after screaming her lungs out at me.

"I'm a scumbag I know. I barely know Parker. I'm not going to be in her life. She's a distraction, that's it." I turn back around.

"So you're using her like that's any fucking better!" Gemma shouts again. I ignore her comment and pull back on the road to take her home. Once we are in front of her house she jumps out of the car without another word. I speed off and grab my phone waiting for an answer.

"Boss." Is the first thing I hear once he answers.

"Frank. Take Liam to Howard's office. Tell him I need information on every white male named Eric that lives in the Los Angeles area." I bark the order at him.

"Yes sir." Frank replies then hangs up the phone.

I see an alleyway on my right and quickly pull into it and shut off the car before getting out. I open the boot and make sure everything I need is in the car. I quickly take off my suit jacket, white silk dress shirt, and my slacks leaving me in just my briefs. I grab a black shirt from the go bag and some black skinny jeans. I double check that I have rope, duck tape and a tarp. Gemma wants to call me a murder so be it. I'll be a fucking murder. No better way to blow off some steam. This piece of shit deserves to die anyways.

I get back into my car and check my phone to see a text from Liam. He sent information on 28 Erics. Honestly thought there would be more. I scroll through each one and look at the picture with the name until I see the one I'm looking for.

Eric Carlton. He's 33 and works at an accounting office. For significant others he has 2 names listed. Parker Owens and Tiffany Barcroft. I wonder if Parker knows she's not the only one. I continue to look at his file and see he has a record as well. 3 accusations of domestic violence. Seriously Parker did you not do research on this dickhead. Once I see his address I look at it trying to figure out the quickest way to get there from where I'm at now. I would type in the address if I was an idiot but that's traceable. I start the car and speed out of the alleyway.

Once I'm at his apartment building I walk in the main doors and walk up multiple flights of stairs until I'm standing in front of his door. He doesn't work until about 8 so lets hope pretty boy is still sleeping. I pick the lock swiftly and quickly open the door closing it behind me, I make sure to lock the door behind me. I made sure Liam shut down the security system for the hour because that's as long as I'm going to need. I'm gonna have my friend Eric on his knees begging me to kill him after the shit he's about to go through.

I walk into his living and see he has a bar cart with so fancy ass bourbon. I take the bottle and take a seat on his couch. Patiently I wait like a predator stalking his prey. I twist off the cap and take two mouthfuls of the dark liquor feeling it burn my throat as it goes down. My bag of goodies sat at my feet waiting for me to dive into it. When I see his bedroom light flick on I pull my gun out from my waistband and rest it in my hand, setting the bottle down in the process.

When Eric steps into the living room he flicks on a light and sees me with a wicked grin.

"Good Morning Eric. Take a seat." I point my gun towards him then move it to point the chair next to me.

"Fuck that I'm calling the police." He rolls his eyes and turns to walk back into his room. I stand up and quickly walk up behind him and push him up against the wall. I cock my gun before calmly saying, "I said take a seat." When he still doesn't listen I yank his ear and drag him by it to the chair throwing him into it.

I put my hands on either side of him resting my on the armrests and lean down to his eye level.

"Let me get something clear, you think it's acceptable to beat women but as soon as a man comes in you are too scared to do something about it. You really were going to call the police like the little bitch you are instead of standing your ground." Eric scoffs.

"You can't fucking hurt me. Parker would never forgive you. She's wrapped around my finger. Someone has to beat some sense into her you will learn that soon." I press my gun against his thigh and pull the trigger, earning a loud scream in return.

"If she's wrapped around your finger then how come she was clenching around mine this morning?" I press my finger into his fresh bullet wound causing tears to leave his eyes. I reach behind me and grab my duffle bag and reach in seeing the saw I decided to throw in last minute.  I grab that and some rope. I tie both of his arms down to the armrests. It was a bit of a struggle since he was thrashing around and resisting me.

"Lets see how you are gonna beat women now with no hands."

I raise the saw and cut into the skin right above his wrist. When he doesn't stop screaming in pain I stop and grab the duck tape and tape his mouth shut. Once his right hand is fully sawed off I watch it drop to the floor before moving to the left one. Myself and his floor are covered in blood but I'm enjoying watching his man suffer too much to care. After I finished off his other hand I grabbed my gun again.

"One last thing, this has gotta go." I stand up and shoot right in between his legs. The loudest, bloodcurdling scream leaves his mouth as the bullet hits him. Good luck with that one mate.

I walk into his bedroom and see the master bathroom. I strip off my clothes and step into his shower. The water turns into a crimson red color as it runs off of my body. Once I'm completed clean of his blood I walk out in a towel and grab some of his clothes. They are a little tight but they will hold me over until I get back home. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen and grab a trash bag to throw my old clothes and his hands in. Eric has passed out from blood loss at this point but I go and check his pulse just to make sure the dick isn't dead. Sadly he's still alive.

I pack up my things and leave the apartment. I ended up taking one of his rings as a souvenir. Funny enough we wear the same ring size, I guess it was fate. Once I'm down the stairs I walk towards a trash can in the lobby and drop the trash bag into it then walk out. I check my phone once I'm in the car and see I have a text from Liam.

Liam:

Saw the girl we took home about a week ago walk into Howards building saying she had a meeting with him. Just thought you'd like to know.

I know the publishing house is a cover up but none of the authors actually meet with Howard. Why would she have a meeting with him?

Maybe being an author is her cover up and she has something shady going on.

I mean we all have skeletons in the closet but maybe she has more than other people.

I have so more digging to do. Time to find out who you really are Carolina.

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Well that's one way to blow off some steam.

I'm starting the next chapter tonight as well  hopefully I can get it done tonight.

kisses :)