Cahpter *59*

Tae

It had been a couple days and we were trying to get back to normal. Tyrie had been home for the past couple days just spending quality time with me, and I have to admit it was really nice. We even fell into the routine of waking up around the same time, eating meals together, and having conversations in bed until we fall asleep. I almost never wanted him to leave the house.

Right now we were our the couch trying to watch Grand Army, but it was just so fucking bad we had to switch back and forth between that and American Dad.

"Baby can we please change it back to Hulu? I can't take this shit." Ty complained again.

"No the faster we finish it the faster we don't have to watch any more of it. I want to see what the hype was about damn it."

"This show is ass, change the channel." He tried to snatch the remote out of my hand and we needed up fighting for it. I yelled when he almost grabbed it, but I quickly sat on it before he could. He just shrugged and picked me up and put me on his lap. I was trapped in one of his arms while the other was searching in the crack in the couch to find the remote.

"I hate you. You always cheat and pick me up. That ain't fair because you don't see me picking you up."

"Don't be a sore loser best friend. It's not cute." He left a wet kiss on my check and I shuddered and wiped it off.

Knock knock

"Let me go so I can get the door."

He let go and I went to get the door. Of course he thought it would be funny to smack my ass when I walked away. I just flipped him off and answered the door to see two..gorgeous women standing there with a store bought cake in one of their hands.

Immediately I took in their features. They both had long hair that was laid and slayed. As well as a face of makeup and long eyelashes. They both even dresses well and had this vibe that gave off Meg the stallion vibes. The whole I'm fine as fuck and I know it thing. To be honest I was a little attracted to them in a girl crush way.

"H-hello. How can I help you?"

I tried to make my voice come off cold but I was nervous. I still haven't found a way to talk to new people like I wasn't nervous.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bonnie and this is my girlfriend Mikayla. We just wanted to come by to say hey since we're gonna be your next door neighbors to the right of y'all." The shorter girl with skin like caramel introduced herself as Bonnie while Mikayla stood silently but smiled. I could tell she was the silent brooding type.

"Ooh hey I'm sorry I didn't even know that you were moving in. To be honest I didn't know that the old neighbors moved out. Do you both want to come in?" I opened up the door a little bit they shook their heads.

"Nah that'll be fine we just-"

"Baby who's at the door?" Tyrie called out walking up to the door shirtless. The two women eyed him and shifted kind of uncomfortably.

I elbowed him in the stomach and pushed him back in the apartment. "Tyrie go out a shirt on before you come to the door." He grumbled and left.

"I'm sorry what were you saying?"

"Oh no it's fine. We caught you at a bad time. I was just sayin' that we just wanted to bring you a little cake to show our friendliness. I would have baked it myself but I could burn water. I could really set water afire if you gave me enough time."

I laughed at that and accepted the store brand vanilla cake. It was actually my favorite type of cake so I didn't mind.

"That's cool with me girl I like it, and he doesn't care as long as it's edible."