Chapter 1 - Stranger

"Damon is better!" You shoot a ray of light at Peter who dodges it.

"Stefan is better! You're kidding yourself with Damon!" Two webs capture your grasp making you fall back. Using the hidden blade on your belt you free yourself and roll out the way just as the elevator door rings.

"Better?! Have you seen Damon?!" Pressing the buttons on your boots you fly up to Peters height and shoot another shot.

"Friends! I have returned!" You and Peter snap your head to Thor who grinned happily.

"Thor! Thank god you're here! Tell Peter that Damon is better than Stefan," you plead.

"Come on, Mr Thor! Don't listen to her!"

Thor let's out a thundering laugh. "I do not know who either of these people are, but I need to call everyone to introduce our newest guest!"

"Guest?" You look behind the giant god to see a green, black and gold clad man with raven hair and green eyes you could just get lost in. "Cool," you squeak with a rising blush.

"What's with all the ruckus?" Tony gasps at the burn marks on his ceiling and on the couches. "Y/N L/N!"

"Gotta blast," clicking your boots together you wave your uncle goodbye before flying out onto the balcony and diving off the balcony.

"No flying indoors!" He yells in anger. "She will be the death of me," Tony looks to Thor who had called the group into the lounge. "What's up-" then he saw him. Tony laid eyes on the gods who had thrown him out a window in 2012.

"What's going on?" Everyone saunters in and raised their weapons at the sight of the monotone god.

"What is he doing here?" Nat growls.

"My brother is here to spend time on earth to reflect under the orders of the Allfather!"

~~~

"Hopefully this will make up for it," you walk out the elevator with some donuts and coffee to see the group looking conflicted. "I bought donuts?"

"I could use a donut," Donuts were passed around as you sat down next to Wanda, making eye contact with the stranger.

"So... did someone die?"

"You will if you don't tell me why there are scorch marks on my damn ceiling,"

Cowering under your uncles glare you turn to Peter who snickered. "Me and Peter were fighting over whether Damon or Stefan was hotter?"

"Y/n, you are 21, why are you fixated on a fictional character," Steve asks in confusion.

"Oh he did not," Bucky bites his knuckles as his friend looked scared.

"Why am I- why- he ask me why-" you deadpan to the rest of the group who looked ready for the lecture they usually heard from Cap. "Friday, please show this old man why I should be obsessing over Damon,"

"And to think you'd choose Stefan over Damon," you scoff and pop a piece of popcorn into your mouth.

"Where did you get popcorn?" Clint looks hopeful for a piece.

"That is not of import," you kick yourself up and spin to the group. "All in favour of Damon, say I,"

"I," Tony, Bucky, Nat, Wanda, Clint and Sam say in unison.

"I rest my case,"

Peter scowls and throws a $10 note at you. "I hate you,"

"As you should," stuffing the cash in your pocket you turn to your uncle. "So what's the situation with Slytherin over here?"

"We're not sure, point break brought him here because Odin ordered that he reflect on his actions down here instead of rotting in cell,"

"And what's the problem?" You give a side glance to the stranger, his cold gaze piercing into your skin.

"The problem? Y/n, the guy tried to take over New York in 2012!" Bruce urges, avoiding contact with the god.

"Oh... this is Loki?" Turning to face him properly, you shrug. "Thought you'd be a little more scary,"

"Watch your tongue, mortal, before I cut it out," he hisses, standing to size you up, only for Thor to push him back down. You smiled smugly as he sat down with a scowl.

"Kinky," You muse, a surge of confidence filling you. That was a perk of being related to a Stark, you had a challenging sense of humor. Crossing your arms over your chest you could feel his glare dig deep only entertaining you further.

"The problem is we don't know how to trust him... he tried to kill all of us... multiple times..." Steve turns to Loki who looked close to ripping his throat out.

"Then don't,"

"What? What do you mean?" Pietro narrows his eyes.

"Don't trust him, let him earn your trust, set ground rules and if he behaves, loosen the rules,"

"What about his powers?" Bruce shifts.

"Ignore them, I'm sure he's smart enough not to challenge earth's mightiest heroes... again," grinning at the god he seemed to growl under his breath. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to attend (insert alt brand) online sale, get me some new clothes!"

"Wait for me!" Wanda gets up quickly and follows.

"If you buy another see through top I'm making you burn it!"

"Whatever!" You shout from the hall as Wanda giggles and follows you into your room.

"I'm getting too old for this," Tony rubs his hand over his face before standing up. "Follow me, reindeer games,"

"Behave, brother,"

"I'll be on my very best," Loki taunts as Tony led him to his new room.

~~~

This is the third Loki x reader I've started this month

:)

- Anna ❤️