ꜱʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I yawned, wandering the halls of the mansion, bored. I had finished my homework, I couldn't bother Yui since she was busy studying and I didn't see any of the Sakamakis or Kino in the hallway. Though the last thing I wanted was to be bitten.

I gave up and went to my room, and was greeted by an unexpected visitor. I stopped beside my bed and crossed my arms, "Shu-san why are you here?"

No response.

"As if this week couldn't get any worse." I looked at the blonde beside me, resting with a peaceful expression. I could almost forget that they were bloodthirsty vampires and instead just normal highschool boys. If only Karlheinz didn't come into my life and ruin it. Just thinking of him made my blood boil, I have already been used as entertainment for him. I couldn't let that happen again, I couldn't let him get to me like that.

I was raised to be strong, I had believed that I had grown into a courageous young woman, but after experiencing all that I did, I didn't realize how easily they could break down my walls. I will admit, it's scary, but only a fool fears nothing. I may be vulnerable, but not stupid. There's always space to grow stronger and move forward.

"Hey, Shu-san, what's your opinion on your father?" I already knew the answer, but I was curious to see if I could pry some more information out of him.

At my words he opened one cerulean eye, "I hate him."

"Tell me about it." I grumbled while sitting down on the bed beside him.

"You act as if you've spoken to him recently." He narrowed his eyes, "have you?"

I confirmed the answer with a nod, without knowing it I ended up telling him everything that went down during the festival. I spoke about how much I loathed Karlheinz, so much was stolen from me when I was a mere toddler.

I clenched my fists, "I wish he could just leave me alone, all he does is play around with oth-"

I was cut off by Shu's voice, "lie down."

I stopped and gave him a quizzical look, "what?"

"I don't like repeating myself Sayaka." He yawned, putting his fangs on full display.

I got the message and put my head on the fluffy pillow beside his. I turned on my side and looked at him. After a moment he took out an earbud and extended it out towards me.

"You want me to...." I trailed off. I took it and put in my ear, letting the soft classical music calm me.

"Forget him, he's useless." Shu mumbled.