Chapter 1

A/N: Felt like we didn't have enough AU in this fandom so I decided to make one. Feel free to leave any suggestion on how this fic should run its course!

That being said, this is an AU so some circumstances might differ from current real-life information we know about them! Thank you!

Note: All of them are 3rd year university students, but Sykkuno would be a year lower than them meaning he is a 2nd year student in this storyline.

~o~oOo~o~

Corpse knows he is sticking out like a sore thumb.

Maybe because of the fact that he transferred in the middle of the university calendar.

Or simply because of the way he dressed, in an all-black outfit. From black tight jeans, a black long sleeve that is quite neatly folded up until his elbow, and finally paired nicely with a pair of black converse shoes, and a face mask that he refused to remove for personal reason. At least the mask wasn't black in color.

The moment he entered his first class on his very first day in the university, several heads turned to him the moment he entered the room where his first class would be.

A digital art class.

Which he took just because he was genuinely curious about the class, after all from where he came from, it wasn't offered as a course but rather just a small club that nobody really bothered joining in.

He took the presumably empty seat at the very back of the class, the nearest to the windows, as to avoid any more attention and because he knows that he can divert his attention to the scenery outside the room if the class becomes too boring for him. Thankfully his gaze was enough to snap other people's attention away from him. He sighs in relief as the others seems to have noticed it. He really hated unwanted attention.

Even though he got a little bit of an unwanted attention, Corpse have to admit that this university is ten time better than his previous university. Because first of all at how big the university is, the courses being offered has a large variety of selection, clubs are optional and not mandatory which Corpse really liked, a quick peek in the cafeteria which is huge and offers wide selection of foods, and the main factor that made Corpse transfer to this very university is the fact that this school is well-known for producing high quality educated students thus making it easy for a graduate here to find a job.

Corpse didn't have a hard time leaving his old university, after all he didn't exactly have any friends there, more like acquittances only which was fine by him because he wasn't really social and would prefer staying at his room rather than going out in clubs or even malls. So the moment his Dad needed to transfer to a new town because of the good promotion he got at work, he didn't really needed to think twice about going with them rather than staying at a dorm near his university.

It took exactly a week for Corpse and his family to settle down in their newly furnished home, and a week for him to find and enroll in the university. Corpse is just glad that the university accepted him because of his grades from his previous university. It wasn't high or anything impressive, but it's above average and apparently well enough to be enrolled this time of the year.

As he diverted his attention towards his phone which he took out the moment he sat down, Corpse slowly looked up to see a guy smiling down at him. And the very first thing Corpse noticed is his man-bun which actually suited the other guy. The said guy was smiling at him "Hey new guy nice to meet you! I am Jack! I just wanted to make you feel welcomed seeing as you will be my new seatmate for the rest of the year!"

Corpse wasn't really used to this kind of energy being directed at him early in the morning, but he knows basic manners. So he slowly closed his phone before placing it inside his pocket just so he could address Jack properly. "Corpse. My name is Corpse. And I guess nice to meet you too."