razor ❧ familia

"did i... do something wrong...?"

razor x reader fluff ❧ razor had an argument with his pack about meeting you constantly & seeks comfort from you

razor x reader
fluff razor had an argument with his pack about meeting you constantly & seeks comfort from you

.

"Did I... do something wrong...?"

Razor mumbled, nuzzling into your arms as you gently ran your fingers through his soft tufts of hair.

"No, of course not Razor," he frowned a bit, looking up at you. "But... my Lupical, they... hate me."

Your eyes widened and shook your head, "no no, they don't hate you."

Razor pouted, looking up at you with round eyes. "They... don't like you... and now... They're mad at me..."

You chuckled lightly, "I get it. Some humans aren't very nice... and they end up hurting your family so I understand where they're coming from."

Razor pulled himself closer to you, situating himself in your arms better. "But... you're not mean... You're nice..."

You smiled at his words, "thank you Razor."

A smile laced his lips as he nodded and wrapped his arms around your waist to hug you. "My Lupical... won't accept you... They don't like me... being with you..." You sighed, gently ruffling his hair.

"Unfortunately, there's not much I can do. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out with them. After all, they're family." Razor looked down, nodding his head.

"(y/n)...?"

"Hm...?"

Razor fiddled with his fingers, picking at his nails. "Are... you mad at me...?"

"Oh no, of course not! Why would you think that?" You cooed gently, massaging his hair.

Razor sighed, "I... don't know... I just... worry... a lot..."

He gently pressed himself into your warmth. Razor craved your affection during times like this. It was common for him to seek out these moments of comfort from you since his pack did not like him hanging out with you.

The brushes of Mondstadt's wind blew past gently. Teyvat's stars sparkled above as darkness encompassed then. The illumination of the moon casted light upon Razor's sleepy expression. The two of you sat on the rolling hills of Wolvendom as the world above moved by slowly.

He laid on your lap, curled up and sleepy. Your fingers intertwined with his soft grey hair, gently massaging his scalp to relieve him of his worries.

"(y/n)...?"

You looked down to see razor's ruby eyes opened, he slowly turned to face you. "I want to... stay with you forever..." A wide smile laced your lips at his precious words.

"I want to stay with you too." You muttered back, trying to not break the quiet atmosphere. Razor smiled back, before slowly sitting up and wrapping his arms around your neck. "Promise me... you won't leave...?"

You smiled, pressing a kiss against his neck, laying on his shoulder as you looked up at the skies of Teyvat. "Promise."