Book Day 9

Universe creator POV

"I'm bored." I mumbled to myself. The multiple universes I have created and monitor are going along perfectly. Nothing is going side ways at all. And let's just say when I am bored I do stupid and life altering things. So me being the bored me does exactly that. So I grab my I'm bored book and then two other random ones.

I looked at the cover for the first one. Damian Wayne. Son of Batman and Talia Al Ghul. Robin and the ice prince of Gotham. I smirked and wondered what I could do with this one. Then looked at the other one.

Marinette Dupain Cheng. Ladybug, guardian and hope giver. I smirked ideas already forming. I opened all three books. I reached in and plucked them out of their world's. Or as they liked to call it the multiverse.

Marinette POV

"Chat Noir go an-" I got cut off from the feeling of being yanked from my feet. And moving really fast. When I wasn't moving anymore I looked around and saw I was in a blane area like a blanket page of a book.

Damian POV

"Kent for the last time I am no-" I got cut off by a weird force. It felt like the force of a speedster but more. When I wasn't moving anymore I looked around to see a blanket landscape. I felt as if I was apart of a story or something thanks to what I felt and saw. The bleekness reminded me of a blanket page of a book.

"Who are you and do you know where we are?" A petite voice demanded. I looked and saw a girl who was glaring yet I could see the worry and confusion.

Marinette POV

"I don't know you imbecile." The mysterious boy growled out. I huffed in annoyance and turned around walking away. I walked for a long time before opening my purse to talk to Tikki.

But then there was a flash of light and I felt funny. I groaned hating where ever this place was.

Universe creator POV

I watched their interaction and laughed. And decided to play around for awhile. I had looked through Damian's book and found out he has a suit of armor. So I put it to use. Marinette is in a long skirt and short sleeves outfit and Damian in his suit.

 Marinette is in a long skirt and short sleeves outfit and Damian in his suit