New problems

(I'm a little sleepy, just had to finish this before I go to sleep)

The next morning, Y/n is seen walking the halls in casual clothing as he leaves the lab after making more canisters of web fluid for the week. Y/n's spidey sense goes off as suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around Y/n's waist.

Y/n: *thoughts* Only one person could hide from my spider-sense for so long. *outload* Hey Casey, how was your first day here?

Casey: Laura is pretty mean, but everyone else here seems nice.

Y/n: Did something happen?

Casey: *sighs* Nothing too bad. Just had a few arguments. 

Y/n: *Pats her head* Well, I'll have to train her today, so wish me luck.

Casey: *kisses his cheek* I will.

----

Y/n is later seen in his sidey suit entering the training room. As he enters his attention is drawn to Laura, who is seen fighting many holograms. She was seen wearing simple black short shorts, and a black sports bra. As multiple holograms go to punch her, she quickly evades and unsheath her hand claws. She then cuts through the crowd, destroying the holograms in a blink of an eye.

Laura grabs a towel and wipes a bit of sweat off her forehead. She looks at Y/n, she opens her mouth to insult him in any way. However, she remembers the conversation with everyone yesterday. She instead sighs and grabs her bottle of water and begins to gulp it down.

Y/n: Good to see you're ready.

Laura: Of course. What took you so long. I've been training here for half an hour already.

Y/n: Sorry, I had to deal with some personal matters last night. And I had to put down some more notes in my lab. Alright, so get ready to go on patrol.

Laura: *crosses her arms* How the hell am I supposed to follow you? Cause I'm not letting you carry me.

Y/n: You don't have to worry about that. Nat supplied you with a vehicle downstairs. Now hurry up, I'll meet you two blocks east.

Y/n walks out the room leaving Laura alone, who then simply scuffs at the hero.

----

Y/n is seen on top of a restaurant, as he hears a motorcycle approaching. The motorcycle gets in frame as it parks below him, the driver takes off her helmet revealing Laura. Y/n then drops down next to her.

Laura: Alright, so how do we do patrols? 

Y/n: Easy, I have access to any reported crimes. We roam around the city till one pops up nearby.

Laura: *groans* This sounds like a chore…

Y/n simply shrugs.

Y/n: Just follow me. And keep coms up, and be ready if i tell you there's a crime.

Y/n then twips away as Laura sighs, and puts her helmet back on before swiftly following Y/n. 

----

After a few hours, Laura is seen bored out of her mind, as Y/n is seen a few feet away helping a kid getting his kite back from a tree. Y/n brings the kite over to the kid before kneeling down to his level.

Y/n: Here you go kid, try to be more careful.

The kid smiles brightly and hugs Y/n before leaving and going back to his mom. Y/n smiles from the sight, before his mood is ruined as he hears Laura groan behind him.