If You Were Kidnapped

REQUESTED BY: CaseyWilkes

--

Tanjiro:

Who kidnapped you? Muzan, of course.

The demon had gotten one of his underlings to take you away to try and bait Tanjiro into chasing after you. It worked; Tanjiro absolutely hauled ass to try and get you back, only to fall into a trap. It took both him and Nezuko to defeat the demon and get you back, thankfully in one piece. You were very shaken from the encounter with a small chunk taken out of your shoulder.

Nezuko:

Who kidnapped you? Enmu.

During the train battle, Enmu managed to capture you and dangle you in front of the slayers tauntingly. Nezuko was so mad that she powered through the whole train to try and rescue you.

At the end of it, you were counted among the survivors (Nezuko hugged you and cried), a bit shaken from the encounter, but otherwise okay.

Zenitsu:

Who kidnapped you? Kaigaku.

In his bid to break Zenitsu, Kaigaku snatched you away from the group with only a note in your place telling him to come alone.

He came alone as planned, demanding Kaigaku give you back. The demon said he would only if they fought.

They fought, Zenitsu managed to barely get out of it alive with you in tow, and he left Kaigaku swearing revenge while he suffered poison damage.

Inosuke:

Who kidnapped you? Douma.

He didn't actively seek you out on his own, but while he was strolling along he thought you were pretty enough to eat, so he took you.

Inosuke figured it out pretty fast and rushed after you, demanding he give you back.

They did battle for a while until Douma, bored of him, just handed you back, telling him to get stronger so that they could have a more interesting fight next time.

Inosuke brought you back to camp, still pissed off, though he didn't complain when you clung to him, still shaken up from your encounter with Upper Moon Two.

Giyuu:

Who kidnapped you? A random demon.

Some demon hankering to please Muzan managed to kidnap you from your house at night, but unluckily for them, Giyuu had been sleeping over. He heard you scream and was up in an instant, sword at the ready. He chased the demon until they were out in the open, and they did battle until Giyuu managed to kill them.

You were heavily shaken by the experience, and when Giyuu escorted you home he stayed at your side for the next few days.

Kyojuro:

Who kidnapped you? Akaza.

Despite not hurting women, he could tell just how important you were to the pillar. So he took you from his home in the middle of the night, challenging the pillar to a showdown via note.

Kyojuro heard you start screaming and was up instantly. He found the note and told his father and brother that he'd be back, storming off to go save you.