When They Get Embarrassed

REQUESTED BY: Koissiel

A/N: Y'all are on fire with the pairs lately. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro turns into a tomato when he gets embarrassed. Depending on what happened, if he did something he'll apologize profusely, or he'll just look away to hide his red face. He's cute like this.

Nezuko:

Nezuko blushes and hides away when she gets embarrassed. If she's out of the box, she'll likely go for it, or if she's in the vicinity of somewhere to duck down in, she'll go for that or will just hide herself under a blanket/someone's jacket. It's really cute, but she won't come out for a while.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is loud. Depending on what happened, his cheeks will turn red and he'll start stammering and trying to hide his face. If it's bad enough, he'll cry. He's easily placated though, just give him attention and headpats and he'll calm down.

Inosuke:

Inosuke tends to get shouty when he's angry. You won't see his face under the mask, but he'll get angrier and poutier.

Giyuu:

Giyuu, if around a lot of people, will hold out until he can be alone to hide. His stoic façade will last only as long as he can, and at the first opportunity, he's slipping away so that he can curl up and try to forget that ever happened.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro takes it in stride. He laughs, tries to make a joke, and moves on.

Muichiro:

Muichiro doesn't show it at first, but he really wants to hide for a while. At the first opportunity he gets, he's leaving to be alone so that he can sulk.

Shinobu:

Shinobu tries to brush it off with a sarcastic joke or a laugh, but depending on how bad it is, she may leave to work on something for a while to get her mind off of it.

Gyomei:

Gyomei just cries and tries to forget it by busying himself with something else. He hardly ever gets embarrassed though (unless it's someone pointing out how much he cries), so you're unlikely to recognize the signs when they do appear.

Sanemi:

Sanemi turns red and storms away to try and blow off some steam and forget about it. If you try to stop him, he'll get mad at you. He'd really prefer not to make a fool of himself in front of people, and if you don't let him have this time alone he'll avoid you for a long while.

Akaza:

Akaza hardly ever gets embarrassed (unless he happens to do something that wouldn't fall under the whole 'Respects Women' thing), but when he does, he goes off by himself for a while so that he can try and calm down.

Douma:

Douma never gets embarrassed. Ever. This man has zero shame and it shows. In fact, someone else is liable to be embarrassed in his stead just by witnessing him go about it like nothing was wrong.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo goes off by himself if he gets embarrassed. He hates looking like a fool in front of others, so he needs time alone to sort through his feelings and try to forget it.

Muzan:

Muzan hardly ever gets embarrassed, but if he does, it's likely because of someone else's failures and he'll get mad at them. Not 'shouting' mad, but 'he's staring at me calmly but he's probably gonna kill me in the next three seconds' mad. He needs to kill something to get his emotions in order, and that usually turns out to be one of his underlings. (He'd never kill you though, consider that a small miracle in itself.)

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi hardly ever gets embarrassed, but he gets more shy than usual and tries to isolate himself for a while if he does. You're unlikely to see this often, though, as he doesn't exactly have the best social skills and usually doesn't get when something is wrong.