You Accidentally Hurt Them

Tanjiro:

You were sewing with him. Apparently Inosuke had ripped his pants again, and since you knew how to mend clothes, you and him were doing it.

Tanjiro was helping you with the patch on the leg when the needle accidentally jabbed him. "Oh-!"

"Sorry!" You apologized, taking it out. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry." He just smiled at you. "Keep going, we're almost done."

Nezuko:

Nezuko had gotten into a really bad fight. Originally, it had just been you and Tanjiro, but things got desperate enough that she kicked her way out of the box and leapt into the fray. For a while, you'd lost sight of her... until you saw flames, and realized that she must've been using her ability.

When the fight was over (and the demon was burning to ashes), Nezuko landed in front of you, injured and bleeding, but alive.

"NEZUKO!" You shouted, rushing over to her and tackling her in a hug. The girl grunted when her back hit the ground, and you barely got out a "Sorry" before the tears started flowing.

Nezuko patted your back with worried noises when you began bawling on her, looking to Tanjiro for help.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu was modeling a spare pair of uniform pants for you. Apparently, they'd gotten the size just a bit wonky, and they were too long on him. Instead of letting them get all frayed and worn at the bottom hem, you offered to sew them for him.

Currently, you had to try and pin them so that you could sew them. You were pretty careful with the pins, but you accidentally stuck him with one and he yelped.

"Sorry, sorry!" You hurriedly apologized, taking the pin out. "I think I've got it now, actually -- so you can take them off."

Inosuke:

Inosuke was being more ornery than usual, and you'd had a shorter temper than you usually had. When he came rushing at you, you'd had about enough.

"STOP!" You shouted, smacking him away with the hilt of your katana. You'd slapped him away before, but you weren't thinking and you had it in your hand. Apparently it hurt more than you'd first thought it would, because when Inosuke stumbled away, he was clutching his head in obvious pain.

You groaned, shaking your head and sheathing your katana. "Shit, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Do you need ice?"

He just looked at you in surprise. "You hit harder than you look, (mispronounced name)."

Giyuu:

Tonight saw you and your boyfriend having dinner together. You were heating up some tea and he was setting the table for both of you.

He accidentally bumped you while you were pouring tea, causing some of it to splash onto his hand. He pulled his hand away with a startled noise, and you gasped.

"I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed, setting the teapot and cup aside and grabbing his hand. You dragged him to a basin of water. You made him keep his hand there while you finished pouring the tea and got out some healing salve.

You wrapped up his hand (and kissed it, which made him blush) before letting him have dinner. You were extra cautious when he drank his tea that night.