Calling You by Your Full Name

Eyeless Jack-

"(Your Full Name)."

You jumped and turned to him with the most surprised look. "What did I do?" 

Ej stared at you before shrugging. "Don't know." He said, looking back at his phone.

You stared at him for a moment before shaking your head. "Don't say my full name like that if you don't have anything to say!" You shouted at him, making him snort. 

"Yeah, yeah, sorry."

"I don't forgive you!" You grumbled, turning back to your phone.

Zalgo-

Zalgo glanced at you, seeing you fall asleep to the movie you were watching. Then grinned before clearing his throat. "(Your Full Name)!"

You jumped and looked around before looking at Zalgo as he covered his mouth. "Why did you look so scare?" He laughed.

With a small groan, you rubbed your eyes. "You asshole." You muttered, throwing a couch pillow at him. "I'm trying to sleep." You grumbled, making him chuckle.

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby." He said, seeing you roll your eyes and get comfortable. "Whatever, you say."

Jason the Toymaker-

"So.." Jason started, making you glance at him then your food. "What's up?"

"(Your Full Name)." He said, watching you turn to him with a raised brow before you smiled. "What?" You chuckled.

Jason nodded. "(Your Full Name). I was just saying your name." He stated, making you laugh and point. "Go get the plates, grumpy." You said, turning the oven off.

"Yeah, yeah, I just thought you would react in some way." He muttered, shaking his head when you laughed quietly.

Hoodie-

"(Your Full Name)!" Hoodie yelled, making you gasp and look at him. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" You shouted back.

Hoodie stared at you. "What did you do?" He asked, mostly curious to what you did. You blinked before clearing your throat. "Uh, if you don't know then it's nothing." You said, smiling a little.

"Wait, no, what did you do?" He asked, watching you tap the couch before shaking his head. "I didn't do anything. That's all." You stated, nodding a little. "So, how was your day today?" You asked, making him stare at you. "M/R-"

"It was (F/N)'s idea! We got drunk then we fell asleep outside!"

"Why would you sleep outside!"

"Because we were tired!"

Candy Pop-

You were making coffee when he quickly stood in front of you, scaring you a little. 

"(Your Full Name)!"

You stared at him with wide eyes and nodded slowly. "That's-That's me." You said, making him nod. "Good, glad you know that."

With a confused look, you watched as he went to your fridge. "I haven't even had my coffee yet." You said, rubbing your eyes as you shook your head. "Haven't had coffee yet and he just comes up and yells my name." You mumbled to yourself.

Candy laughed and hugged you from behind. "Love you."

Dark Link-

"(Your Full Name)!" Dark shouted then waited for a response from you. It never came. "I thought he was awake." He mumbled, walking to your room. There you were, still in bed.