...

Dates are approximates.

September 1st, 1991

The day I first met you. The day I'll never forget. The day I'll remember until my last breath. I saw you walk in the shop and from that day on, I could never stop thinking about you.

September 2nd, 1992

A year had past from the day I first met you yet I couldn't get you out of my mind. It was a silly childhood crush. My heart would race anytime you spoke.

May 8, 1993

The day you went missing with no one knowing if you were dead or alive. I don't know how I even managed to do anything. If that were to ever happen again, I'd be lost and only focused on finding you no matter how long it took.

May 28th, 1993

The day I saved you from the Chamber of Secrets. You were dying when I found you. I was afraid that I might've been too late but you held on.

August 31st, 1993

I was so mad that day and went as far as hexing my aunt. It felt as if all that anger was completely washed away when I saw you. It's also the day I swore I will always protect you. Always.

September 2nd, 1993

The most unforgettable day of my life. It was just us flying on buckbeak. It was also the day I saw you genuinely happy. Then and there I wanted to see you happy more. That's the day I realized I was in love with you.

July 1st, 1994

The school year ended and I was to spend another 2 months without you. Thinking back to it, I was a little glad after getting rejected. I understand why though. Although, Ron had to spend months with me just crying my eyes out.

September 1st, 1994

I didn't know how to act after you rejected me. I tried for two entire months to get over you but I couldn't. You and Cedric were getting so close and I was getting so, so, jealous. To a point where I even attempted to get over you by Cho Chang. I loved watching you get jealous about Cho Chang though.

December 25th, 1994.

The biggest mistake of my entire life. I still regret it to this day. Seeing you walk down looking ever so gorgeous was unforgettable. Of all the other girls at the Yule Ball, I could only see you. But next to you wasn't me. I was angry at myself and even lashed out onto you.

August 30th, 1995.

Another of my unforgettable dates, the day we had our first kiss. I thought I was dreaming. It felt like I was dreaming. I was holding you so carefully afraid that I might wake up from my dream in a world without you in my arms.

June 18, 1996.

I felt so much pain this exact day. It was the day I failed to protect two people, you and Sirius. Seeing you get tortured because of me tore me apart. When Voldemort was in my mind, the only thing that kept me sane was your voice. Your presence itself is all it takes to help me through hardships.

July 1st, 1996.

We kissed again this day. I never had the chance to ask you to be mine because of an interruption. Your kisses are probably more intoxicating than fire whiskey. I was yearning for more staring at you as you left the room.

October 14, 1996.

The day I finally asked you to be mine. I wish I asked sooner. Maybe then we could've had even more time together. I remember going back to the boy's dormitories that night and woke everybody up by screaming at Ron out of joy.

June 29, 1997.

I told you I loved you. 'I love you' is too short and simple. What I really meant to say was, you give me hope and a reason to continue trying. You are the only one that can make me happy by just smiling. You are the only one I think of before going to sleep. You are my happiness.

March 26rd, 1998.

I gave you a promise ring on this day. And that promise was to always be with you and to always keep you safe. Always. Not even death will do us apart.

May 2nd, 1998.

We'd won. Now nothing was to stop me from asking you this question.

November 30th, 1999.

Being Edward Lupin... Or Teddy's godfather, this was our first time visiting him. Watching you take care of Teddy only made me wish I'd be able to see you taking care of our own child one day.

And now today, October 14, 2000.

What I'm trying to say is, Evelyn, for all the 7 years at Hogwarts... Well one really doesn't count but for all of those 7 years and another 2 years outside, I've dreamt of this day. I love you so much. There's only one way I can show how much I really do.

Evelyn Isabelle Clermont.

Will you marry me?