❆ A Cold Welcome

Welcome, one and all, to Meraki's first ever Christmas Contest Countdown! In Yours Truly, Meraki, our team has compiled a series of fun-filled and spirited activities, with a little competition and big prizes thrown in

Welcome, one and all, to Meraki's first ever Christmas Contest Countdown! In Yours Truly, Meraki, our team has compiled a series of fun-filled and spirited activities, with a little competition and big prizes thrown in. Complete each day's contest with a smile and join us as we cross down the days on our calendar until Christmas! This is our warm hug to everyone out there during these cold, gloomy times. In anyway we can, Meraki will bring you all together to celebrate this holiday season as best as we can!

In this book, we will have chapters dedicated to each contest following one chapter that will be updated daily to announce the winner and prize for each contest. On the first day, we will release the first contest. On the second day, we will update the winner/prize of the first contest on the winner chapter as well as release the second contest. On the third, we'll have the third contest out and update the winner chapter for the second contest winner/prize. Get our drift? Perfect, now hop on a sled and slide on down this last part.

Each contest is a different activity, and each chapter for the contest will explain how to play and how to win. A reminder that each friendly contest will have one winner (unless we have a tie!) so act fast! Prizes are a secret, but Santa supplies them to us personally so we can assure you they are not to be missed out on!

Well, it's getting chilly. Here, take some hot cocoa and grab some mittens. We're about to begin!

Hey, Rad, did you get the fairy lights up?

Cara, the tree looks beautiful!

Disha : I want a sweater, too.

Izzah, you're so good at wrapping presents! Dora, can you put the bow on top?

Oh no. Guys, April ate the cookies for Santa-

Lemon is gonna kill her, she used her best vanilla in those.

════◄•• ❆ ••►════

Wondering how you are going to keep track of everything? Worry not. Here's your special Merakimas calendar. The days are tightly shut with a er... a gift wrapper, but I think it will hold on for a while ;)

Each wrapper will be peeled off one by one successively...you know, to keep you all pumped up for what's coming next and saving that surprise element.

Make sure to check your calendar everyday to see the wrappers fall off and reveal the new contest.
Merry playing!