ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 226

【I wish to tie a life and death agreement with you, so that even if I reincarnate after hundreds of thousands of years, we can meet again. So Yan Lu, for me, hold tightly onto the righteous path. One day, you and I will be able to stay together under the sun without fear and accept everyone’s respect…】

Those words reverberated in his ears, but his beloved little mushroom disappeared.

What is the point of being revered by millions of people if he was going to be left alone? What is the end result of defending against the evil and upholding justice?

When the heavenly tribulation descended, a God was born. However, Yan Lu, who was basked in golden light, had demonic qi surging in his eyes.

Whilst looking down towards the bunch of cultivators who were looking up at him, Yan Lu whose body was in the gods’ realm had his heart in the demonic space. His blood started boiling with the desire to kill. Golden light enveloped the sky and a great force flooded the land. A fierce killing intent spread throughout the surrounding. The sound of wailing and screaming came one after another and blood blossomed like fireworks.

Little Mushroom tried his best to make him walk the right path, overcome heavenly tribulation and become a god. However, he didn’t know that as long as there was any evil influence in his heart, the world would become hell.

Yan Lu’s eyes were blood red, and he who had just been promoted to the gods’ realm fell back to the mortal realm during his killing madness.

The cultivators were slaughtered, and a large number of experts fell one after another. The cultivation world suffered greatly from this battle that it might not recover for the next hundred years. However, this was just the beginning of the nightmare. Although Yan Lu’s cultivation state was greatly damaged, his strength remained the same and was even stronger than before. He slaughtered people everywhere in the cultivation world, and the first to bear the brunt was the cultivation sect that had directly caused the death of Little Mushroom, while hundreds of other cultivation sects, large and small, were also wiped out one by one.

The whole cultivation world was completely plunged into a bloody period where everyone was in danger. Even the combined strength of the experts could not compete with Yan Lu, who had the strength of a god. Just when everyone was becoming desperate, Yan Lu, who was called “Killing God”, suddenly disappeared…

Unknowingly, fifty years of silence passed quickly.

In a small town covered by snow, a man lay motionless on the side of the road. His body was almost buried by the snow and only a few strands of messy hair his dirty arms were exposed.

The door of a nearby stop was opened, and the shopkeeper came out from the shop. He caught a glimpse of the figure on the floor, and couldn’t help but curse softly, “How unlucky.”

He walked over and kicked a few times, wanting to see if he was dead. The result was that the figure shrank his body and then didn’t move again.

“Get out of my way if you’re not dead, don’t affect my business!” The shopkeeper exerted some strength and kicked him roughly down the steps.

The man moved a few times on the ground, then slowly stood up. A large amount of snow fell from his body. His messy hair covered half of his face, and his tattered clothes draped casually on his body, revealing his body with solid muscles. He stood barefoot in the snow, leaving a deep footprint.

The shopkeeper did not expect the “beggar’s” stature to be so burly, and was one head taller than him when he stood up, making him feel some fear. But the person did not bother with the shopkeeper and just quietly walked away.