Twist

Mew: shit gulf... What you have done...

Gulf was bleeding as he tried to kill himself....gulf slit his arms nerve...and now he is bleeding like hell....

Mew: shit...what I have done .....baby...please wake up....why did he faint....is he dead...

San: seriously?? Go and look at yourself Mew sweetie....

Mew turned...San please save Gulf...see what he has done....

San: always a cry, baby...San bites his hand and puts blood in gulf's mouth....

Mew: yuck...what are you doing...??

Mew was shocked to see how the wound is getting healed by itself....

San: You are new in this ...it's okay...I will teach you all...

Mew: but he is still unconscious....

San: He will be all right...hey you have a nice house....

Mew: Shut up and get out...I don't want to see your face....

San: did I listen to Thank you for helping me....I am glad you are here to help san......

Mew rolled his eyes....oh and did I listen that I am so sorry that I turned you into a vampire...

San: aahh you are too boring ....I told you sorry...that was a mistake....I was pissed....but see I helped you too...

Mew: will you please get out ...and let me take care of my boyfriend....

San: aah whatever....so what you thought about the offer which I gave you...

Mew: What offer??

San: obviously to be my boyfriend...

Mew: I already have a boyfriend....

San: ha ha ha till then when he found out that you are not human anymore....

Mew: don't remind me this again and again...shut up....and get out

San: that's a truth crying, baby....

See I accept that, I was pissed that day and when I saw you... I almost suck all your blood....you were dying when I gave you my blood and unfortunately I was a bit late realizing it... and you turned....but after that, I took care of you for a whole fucking week ...I fed you...I taught you how to fed blood without harming others....and most importantly how to use compulsion on others so that you can make people forget that you drunk from them....see how good I am....

Mew: you did all this coz you were scared of your dad....as per the new rules your kind is not allowed to turn anyone without their consent...if your dad finds out then he will put you in a coffin under the ground....so stop telling me how good you are....co you are nothing but an asshole....

San: see I told you this also that's why you are aware.....else you would have never known all this ...

Mew: you said all this out of fear not for my knowledge.....and when you took me to your outhouse .....I hear your conversation with your mom that you have to present me in front of originals as your boyfriend so that I will be accepted their lawfully....else you will be doomed...coz you are not allowed to expose yourself openly to humans...until you have any relationship with them....

San: ok I am sorry happy ...now crying baby can you please be my fake boyfriend so that I can present you in front of the originals...

Mew: I will think about it...now I am worried why gulf is still unconscious....