Chapter Thirty-Four

Please read chapter 33 because it has a recap of the basic things that has been going on so far.

Enjoy

"Why isn't she moving?"

"You said she was fine God damnit"

"Take him out of here"

Those were the conversation I heard while I slipped in and out of consciousness.

I couldn't feel anything.

Everywhere was dark.

"Please wake up" Someone begged

That's all I heard before I once again was submerged in pure darkness, where the only thing keeping me company were my thoughts.

"It's been days doctor what is wrong?" The voice I could vaguely identify as Xavier asked.

"Days?" I think to myself.

What was he saying?.

"She has a viral blood infection and it's quite bad coupled with her pregnancy" The other voice which I guessed to be the doctor.

"Her what?" Xavier asked shocked

"Oh you didn't know?"

"Know what?" The confusion was clear in his voice

"Congratulations your wife is a few weeks pregnant" I could literally hear the smile in the doctor's voice

"I wanted to tell you" I tried saying only to realize my mouth wouldn't move

"How could she be?, We took precautions, it couldn't be mine maybe it's someone else, what if it's mine."

"You bloody idiot" I cursed Xavier mentally "Who else did I fuck" I asked him wishing badly that he could hear me.

"Anyways we cannot give her any treatment for the baby's sake also she has a little cold but that would be fine in a few days" The doctor adds.

I could feel things happen around me but I couldn't move.

"Ring the damned nurse..."

"Why is everything so loud" I groan my voice barely above a whisper and it hurt so bad to talk

"Relax dearie, here drink this" and immediately a cup was placed at the mouth and I drank greedily to my content.

A man who had a white coat on ran into the room.

"Where am i?" I grunt

"You are in the hospital right now Mrs knight but you'll be alright" the lab coat man who I later found out to be doctor Harrison said.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness my eyes landed on him, Andrew, his eyes had this wicked going in it and he was smirking, He walked out once the nurses filed in.

I've been awake for a while now Wynn has been by my side after the doctor had done the check up and allowed visitors, Xavier is somewhere in the hospital he hasn't come to see me yet.

Wynn said he was having a hard time with me being pregnant.

Well hello, I'm the one with the baby in me not him.

Honestly I really can't bring myself to care.

"Why are you doing this?" Crystal asked her eyes puffy from her previous cry session

"I can't necessarily tell my immune system to do their work, can I?" I joked causing a frown to form on Astrid's face.

Almost immediately after I woke up Crytal had face timed me with the other girls joining the call, Wynn helped me to hold the phone because my body was really weak "So Adelaide and  Logan huh" I say suggestively successfully shifting the attention from me.