𝟎𝟓'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"i'm hungry." i pulled the covers from my body and dragged myself to the bathroom.

i rubbed my face before turning on the faucet so i could wash my face and brush my teeth.

my playlist played in my ears through my airpods, i tapped my foot lightly to rhythm.

"ahh." i brushed my tongue and spit out the toothpaste.

i cleaned the sink before going downstairs, it took a minute but i made it to the kitchen.

wiz was sitting at the island and taking sips from a double cup, i should punch him in his throat.

"mornin." i mumbled making my presence known, he chucked his head up at me.

i figured he didn't wanna talk, so i turned my music up in my ears and raided the kitchen for things to cook breakfast with.

every time i moved i could his eyes watching, but i never turned around to meet his eyes. eye contact made me anxious and he made me nervous, so that wouldn't be a good mix.

i looked at everything i set out along the counter and decided to start with the pancakes. this was gonna take a while.
- - -

"who cookin?" mally rubbed his stomach as everybody followed suit walking in behind him.

"i am, the cinnamon rolls almost finished." i said while cutting up some fruit.

"awww you made us breakfast, thanks girly." pookie smiled.

"no problem." i turned around to check on the cinnamon rolls, they were done so i took them out.

"ya'll can dish yourself some to eat, everything is done." i stepped aside and let them get whatever while i munched on some mangos.

"my bae big boy cheffin," i looked up and tootie was recording me.

"you know the vibesss." i said and smiled at the camera.

"you did yo shit, these pancakes hit." ace said with a mouthful.

"hell yeah," a.k agreed while grabbing another piece of bacon.

we all fell into separate conversations and i was just scrolling on my phone.

"hmm." i looked up from my phone and wiz had a plate in front of me.