Chapter 55

After dinner was over, Jenna flicked her wand effortlessly, causing the dirty dishes to fly toward the kitchen, magically cleaning themselves in the sink.

      "So you didn't say where we should be going," Jenna said after they had gotten ready for bed. "And when are we leaving, and how?"

     "Well, I gave it a lot of thought in these few days," said Sirius as the two walked upstairs, toward Jenna's old bedroom.

      The house was now as clean as it had been years ago. As it seemed, Mickey had done a splendid job to look after the Potter Manor in those few days.

     "And...?" Jenna questioned, getting under the bed sheets. "You said we should go somewhere warmer, because dementors will find trouble to get there."

     "Yeah." He nodded. "I thought maybe we should go to Spain. And we should leave as soon as possible. I say tomorrow night, if we can."

     "Spain?" Jenna repeated, her smile broadening. "And how are we going there, exactly?"

     "With Buckbeak." Sirius shrugged, getting under the covers with her.

     "Buckbeak!?" Her eyes widened. "You mean we should fly all the way to Spain flying on that Hippogriff!?"

     "Well, we can't just leave him here and go. He'll starve to death," he reasoned. "Besides, we can't Apparate that far without getting Splinched. And we can't use a Portkey either, because the Ministry might somehow be able to track it after some while."

     "Sometimes I have doubts in the way you think and process things, Sirius," Jenna said jokingly as she laid back in bed.

      "I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Sirius grinned, wrapping an arm around her and brining her closer to him on the bed.

     "The Quidditch World Cup is this year, by the way," said Jenna, curling into his chest. "Ron asked Harry to go and stay with him and his family for a while in the summer, so they could go see the match together."

     "That's great!" Sirius grinned. "I'm sure he'll love it."

      "Course he will! The boy's a Quidditch player all through and through. It's in his blood," she said proudly.

     "You know, I remember our Quidditch World Cup," said Sirius, sighing happily at the memory.

     "Yeah... it was a birthday gift for me and James." Jenna nodded lightly. "Eight tickets to the World Cup... along with Mum and Dad." She then laughed, saying, "I remember when I came to your dorm back then and saw you guys doing some sort of a war dance and chanting 'World Cup!'"

     Sirius let out a loud laughter. "We were crazy."

     "Dunno. Seems to me like you still are," Jenna said teasingly, causing him to shot her a look. But after a short pause she said, "I remember the Golden Snitch I saw there and wanted to buy it, but I had no money. And then you bought it for yourself. I was so mad at you back then!"

     "Hey, I gave it back to you, didn't I?" Sirius retorted playfully. "I was just trying to tease you. I was planning on giving it to you as a gift later."

    "Come to think of it... were you planning on proposing with it back then?" she mused.

     "No, but I was looking for a special occasion to give it to you. But Christmas and birthday didn't feel special enough. So after a few years when I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I thought it would be the most romantic proposal ever, to hide the ring in that Snitch."