🎭🎭🎭🎭

🖤🖤🖤Everybody stared at her like she was some kind of alien making her feel odd

🖤🖤🖤
Everybody stared at her like she was some kind of alien making her feel odd.

"nana jaan ya hamari dost hai"Esha said, moving , taking her hand.

(grandpa she is my friend)

and with that everybody started their casual talk making her feel comfortable in an unknown environment.

"yaar tumhara ghar tu bahut hi haseen hai"Maira said falling down on the comfortable bed making the two girls chuckle.

(your house is so beautiful)

"utho jaldi mera sath unpack tu karwa do"Esha said while putting some clothes in the cupboard with the help of Rabia.

(get up fast and unpack with me)

"Chalo acha hai aj tumhari wajha sa bahi ghar tu aye"Rabia said with a sad tone making both of them look towards her.

(it's good that Fahad came home because of you guys)

"kya matlab bahi jaan yahan nahi rahta"Esha asked with a confused look.

(what do you mean he doesn't lives here)

"nahi yaar wo us ghar main..."Maira started saying but got stopped in the middle remembering that they don't know about her interactions with him.

(no dude his house..)

both stared at her with raised eyebrows making her gulp.

"mujha kuch kam hai"she said while running out the door leaving them dumbfounded .

(I have some work)

🖤🖤🖤

It has been two week for them living in the haveli and both of them were so happy to get love and care they have been carving for years .

Rabia's engagement was due in a day everyone was running around doing preparation but the bride herself was sitting on her bed sulking on God knows what.

Maira who was passing by her room furrow looking at her.

"kya hua"she said entering the room while looking at her.

(what happen)

"mera sath dress pick karna koi nahi ja raha aur Ammi jo dress la kar aye hain wo mujha pasand nahi"she said on the verge of crying making her feel bad.

(no one is going to pick my dress with me)

"mera sath chalo hum dono la kar a jata hain"she said while making her look towards her .

(come with me we both with go and pick it up)

"par kaisa hum akela kisi ko pata chal gya tu"she said unassured by the idea.