#19 - Rescue mission

Luhan looks shocked to see me in such a state. His eyebrows furrow as he watches me try and get my breath back, and looks very alarmed.

He's about to talk but I quickly grab his wrist, and run round the corner dragging him with me. He yelps, helplessly running along.

I'm getting a sense of deja vu.

However instead of getting dragged along by someone, I am the one dragging someone.

"Jiyeon, wait!" Luhan yells, but I carry on running until we're a good distance away. I turn into an alleyway and stop running, and turn around to face him.

"Are you okay? Who are you running from?" He asks when he catches his breath back.

I peep my head out of the alleyway to se if they're still following.

They've halted to a stop, darting their head around everywhere, trying to spot me. Hangyeol looks the most pissed off, an annoyed expression on his face that they lost me.

I groan and disappear back into the alleyway.

"You see them 4 people dressed in black out there?" I point to the direction they're in, and he slowly also peeks his head out.

"Yeah, what about them?" He tilts his head.

"They're kind of trying to kill me."

Luhan's eyes widen. "They're what?!"

Okay, maybe that's a little too extreme. But then technically I'm right. Knowing them they probably do want to kill me.

"Let me rephrase that. They're chasing me." There, that sounds better. Or not.

"Why are they chasing you?"

"It's a long story." I plant my face in my hands.

Great, what am I supposed to do now? I am so stupid to drag Luhan with me, they'll probably want to hurt him too now. I should've kept him out of it and went on my own. He's probably really confused, maybe even annoyed at me that I dragged him along.

"Want me to distract them?"

My head shoots up. "What?"

Luhan shrugs. "Should be pretty easy. Apparently my face is good at distracting people, mainly girls." He nods his head over at the two sasaeng girls.

"Are you sure?"

He nods. "Even though I don't know why you need to get away from them, right?"

I nod in agreement.

"Then I want to help." Luhan concludes. "Because you're my friend Jiyeon. And friends help each other."

I sigh. "Luhan, they're dangerous."

"Which is exactly the reason why you need to get away." He folds his arms. "They don't know me so they won't do anything to me."

I bite my lip in anticipation. Is this a good idea? Probably not, but I don't have any other ideas of what to do. If I step out of this alleyway then they'll see me, chase me, catch me and then who knows what they'll do to me.

Luhan seems pretty serious about this, and doesn't look like he's going to back out on his plan any time soon.

Groaning, I nod reluctantly. "Fine."

Nodding he peeps his head back out to see where they are. "So when I distract them, where will you go?"

I shrug helplessly. "I'll figure something out."