Endgame; p3

Surprisingly the wedding was going perfectly fine. Euntae was surprised with how well behaved the guys were, he even introduced them to some of his family members. Chan even gave a word, causing Euntae to let out a few tears. They even perfomed a song for him. The night was still going; songs were played for couples to dance to. The boys sat on their table either talking or laughing about how nervous their manager looked.

Jisung looked around the table and noticed that two of them were missing and before he could even ask where they were, Minho was quick to point out what they were doing. "Guys, look at Hyunjin and Suri." He said excited, pointing at the two of them, dancing to one of the slow songs that was playing, beside the newlyweds.

The rest of the table laughed, watching the two dancing happily as they swayed to the music. Jisung smiled softly, letting out a sigh.

She was shining, and he's the reason. He was able to bring back that smile on her face while all I did was take it away. I took her smile away, I took her happiness away, I ruined it. 

After all that time, he was more than happy to finally be able to see that smile on her face. The smile that he took away, but at least he was able to see her happy again.

I ruined everything, and she can't forgive me. 'I'm not mad anymore my ass' She thinks I'm stupid? She knows that I'm not. She's still hurt and I can't do anything about it now. 

He can, but I can't. He can make her happy, just like he always did. I made her happy too. So happy, but now I know that he has her, and he's gonna do everything in his powers not to let her slip away, not like me. I made her slip away, I broke everything and I can't blame anyone but myself. 

He remembers the few times he was able to put a smile on her face. He still remembers the few days they were perfectly fine together, she was living happily with him. He ruined everything  and no matter how many times she acted as if she forgave him, he knew that she didn't. That she still got hurt whenever she looked at him, whenever he was around her, and he was ready to do anything in his power to bring her back to him, only as his best friend again.

I can't even ask for another chance now, too late now. They're endgame.

I need to move on, maybe one day I'll be as happy as them. Maybe one day I'll realise that she wasn't the one for me, even though I wanted nothing more than her to be the one for me and for me to be the one for her.

He knew that they are meant to be after all this time. He can't turn back time and  change what happened. He should move on too, he should listen to what Changbin and Minho told him; To live his life and look forward for what's coming next.

I know I'm happy for them, I know that she's happy and that he's more than happy too. I have to move on. I have to focus on myself, and maybe, just maybe one day I'll get over her. 

"Yo, dude are you okay?" Felix leaned to whisper for him and he just nodded at him smiling, turning his attention away from the couple.

"Yes, I'm just happy."