Sweep

~~~

It had been an hour or two since they had talked last talked to Naruto at the other room. And since then, a massive amount of ninjas came In and loaded the entire room.

And as time went on, the amount of teams that were entering started to slow down at a considerable amount. In the end of it, there was only 13 teams left. The 26 teams that were once present was now cut down in half.

Only 39 people remaining. That's quite a lot of people. Reisha thought as she stood beside Jun and Runa — who had the same thought going through their mind.

The 3 observed their potential opponents with precision. They soon found themselves being set and molded into an array alongside the other 26 other people in the large room.

They continued to observe around them. After quite some time, multiple high-ranking Shinobi appeared right in front of the whole group of genin. They saw Naruto standing at the back with a serious look on his face.

The only other time he looked this serious was when the dozens of ROOT ANBU came and tried killing him. Which, was a very foolish and very bad mistake on their end.

But, even then, Naruto still took them out with a smile on his face. Soon enough, the Tsunade appeared in front of them also. Many of the boys were ogling at her breasts, while many of the girls were simply jealous of her breasts.

"Listen up! I will not repeat this again!" Everyone immediately tensed up at the sound of her voice. Her voice had a very. . . authoritative tone to it — it suited a Kage.

"Normally at times like this, I would say a speech that would involve me talking about something of the purpose of the Chunin Exams. But, look at our neighboring countries. We are at war! And since we're at war, I don't have to say the said speech that I, the Hokage has to deliver to you all." Tsunade announced as they closely paid attention to what she was currently saying.

"But, if you must know, It's to strengthen the relations between the 5 Great Villages and other minor villages that contain Shinobi. Also, it can be an opportunity for people to gamble on who is the better genin." Tsunade liked the idea of gambling for which genin is better than the other.

More money for her. If she does win that is. Soon enough, people could hear footsteps behind her.  "Ok, ok. I'll be taking over for the 3rd exam." Naruto said as he was holding cup ramen noodles between his fingers. Tsunade narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why do you have ramen?" Tsunade asked with an angry tone behind it. Naruto raised an eyebrow as he took her hand and placed the empty cup of ramen noodles onto it.

She was absolutely disgusted.

"Thanks. Sasuki-chan made me the cup ramen noodles before I went off here. Some of the noodles and broth spilled, but, still quite tasty. Oh, almost forgot." Naruto grumbled as he gave her a wallet.

"You won the bet. I got a separate wallet and deposited over 100 thousand ryo in there." Naruto said as he turned his gaze towards the large group of genin.

"Alright, listen up and closely. This now marks the start of the Preliminary Rounds." Many confused and puzzled faces came coursing through the crowd. Naruto noticed this.

"There is currently too many people participating. Which means that we have to cut that down via process of elimination." Naruto grinned as he pointed towards a sliding the wall. It slowly started to move and reveal a digital board.

"You might be wondering what this might be — quite simple. This shall show you who you are going to fight with. This shall be a 1-on-1 scenario." Everyone widened their eyes at this.