Chapter 49 - Knowing Brothers Ep. 87 | Guests: Blackpink

.

The Brothers are now gathered in the classroom for another fun taping for the latest episode of their show. The Brothers starts the show differently this time, Janghoon, the class president, started the class by giving a quiz to his Brothers. To make it a little more interesting, Janghoon promised that there will be a prize for the first place or the first person who will get the right answer. Just like every other quizzes that was given in the show, it started with the Brothers messing around and giving answers that are not even close to the answer or even related to the question itself. Since it is a Korean Wordplay Quiz, the foreign Brothers came out last, but James still try to give answers and participates in the quiz. In the end, Sangmin was declared as the winner and Janghoon presented the price, it was a kiss from him in which Sangmin quickly rejects and got disappointed. As for the rest of the Brothers, well they're more than satisfied that they didn't put more effort getting the right answer. Seconds later the classroom door slides open, revealing their guests for this episode.

"OOOHHHHHHH!!! It's BLACKPINK!!!!!" the Brothers are screaming and celebrating when they saw their guests for today. Blackpink, one of the hottest girl group today, not just in South Korea but all over the world.

Sangmin and Soogeun are screaming excitingly while Heechul is doing the 'Whistle' dance to welcome their lovely guests.

 "WOOOHHHHOOOO~~" James is visibly the happiest as he is celebrating at the back of the class. His hands are up in the air and joyfully screaming. He finally meet Rosé again after they first met several months ago wherein he messed up badly and failed to become friends with her. 

The girls are overwhelmed by the warm welcome from the Brothers. The girls shyly stands in the middle behind the teacher's desk to face the Brothers. 

"Annyeong~" Jisoo start off their group's introduction, "We're from Pretty Girl Beside.."

"Pretty Girl Beside.." Jennie follows up and did a cute pose.

"Pretty Girl Beside.." Rosé is the next one and did the same thing.

"Pretty Girl Beside.. We're from Pretty Girl Beside High School" Lisa finishes it.

"We're Blackpink!" 

The Brothers gives them a very warm round of applause. Heechul did the 'Whistle' dance again to show how much excited he is that the girls are finally in their show.

.

"Sangmin-ah.. Annyeong~" Jisoo greets him but she instantly got embarrassed after. "I didn't want to talk down to you" she added.

"It's okay, go ahead" Sangmin is okay with it because it is part of their show that there's no need to use honorifics for seniors or for someone older.

"Wait..., Jisoo, how did you know Sangmin?" Hodong asked her.

"I know him well.." Jisoo cutely replied.

"How?" Heechul asks,

"I'm friends with Jisoo's Dad.." Sangmin said to his Brothers.

Soogeun turns around to look at Sangmin and say, "Did you borrow money from her Dad?". Everyone started laughing.

"Aniii" Sangmin is being targeted by debt jokes again.

"That's why Jisoo is here. She's here to collect the money.." James commented. Just like that, Sangmin is knocked out after two attacks from his own Brothers. Sangmin feels defeated but he still managed to steered the topic by explaining that he is friends with Jisoo's father.

"I never imagined that someday I would talk down to my Dad's friend. I can't believe it" Jisoo remarked.

"We're all friends here. It's alright" Hodong said to her.