Chapter 3 - Type

"This will either work or bite us in the ass, so keep that shield up, Parker," Peter nods as you press the button before diving behind him. It seemed like centuries went by before the device started to beep, a glow emitting from beneath the pan. "Hey! It didn't-"

"Get down!" Peter yelled as his spidey sense went off, popcorn blasted across the kitchen in big piles.

"Y/n?! Peter?!" Bucky and Sam run in only to slip on the popcorn. "Ow!" Sam crawls off his friend after a quick apology.

"What did you do this time?" Steve and Nat walk in only to sigh at the mess.

"I smell popcorn!" Pietro made the same mistake as the falcon and winter soldier as he slipped and skidded across, slamming into the wall.

"Task failed successfully," You take a piece of popcorn from the counter and munch on it. "Could use some butter,"

"Y/n! I smell the popped corn! Has your invention been successful?" Thor booms as he lays eyes on paradise. "I would seem so!"

"Let's go, ladies, get a bowl and sit on the couch we are watching Howl's moving castle because..." You do Jazz hands, "Howl,"

"I'm game," Tony walks in, gracefully taking a piece of popcorn from the contraption. "Me and Brucey here could use a break, Friday get everyone into the living room, even reindeer games, let's annoy the hell out of him,"

~~~

"Alright you talking ceiling! I understand! Now quit your mewling!" Loki stormed into the room with his ears covered, book under his arm. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Movie time, Horns, get your ass in a seat so we can start... And no you don't have a choice," You point to the empty arm chair. "Hit it!"

The movie played in no time, Loki being the only one to give a strange glance at the projection. Seemingly catching onto the fact this was an occurrence Thor was accustomed to.

"There he is!" Loki looked to screen at the character you were fawning over. "Oh how I wish to be held like that," You say dramatically to Wanda who sighed in content at the sight of Howl.

"To fly by his side," Wanda continued.

"And be his forever," You both sighed into each other's arms as the group chuckles.

"Y/n!" Wanda scrunches her face at the thoughts that flashed through your head. "You're gross,"

"Can you blame me?" The movie carried on until you and Wanda squealed at the scene. The moment Howl's hair would change into that beautiful raven colour. "All in favour of Howl with black hair say I,"

"I," Tony sighs but stops when no one else does. "Ok seriously?"

"He looks better blonde," Bucky muses.

"You just have a thing for Blonde's," Pietro coughs.

"I have a- Ok, I think we're missing the person who obviously has a type," Bucky changes the subject back to you, your eyes twinkling in delight as you watched the movie.

"Huh?" You hum in confusion when everyone looks at you. "I don't have a type,"

"Oh really? Friday, pull up Y/n's list, please," Bucky grins at you as the movie was paused and your digital list of favourite characters came up. "And in no particular order let's begin: Howl, JD, Billy Loomis, Crowley, Rodrick Heffley, Tom Riddle, Kylo Ren, Damon Salvatore, of course the only exceptions being Alastor and Draco Malfoy-" (Literally feel free to change these, just listed some that I like and some you may like- and it's Alastor as in Hazbin Hotel Alastor)

Your mouth gaped but before you could say a word, Bucky went on. Loki tilted his head in interest, watching the slide in curiosity.

"Now, class, do we see a pattern?"

"Yes," The group hums smugly.

"Would anyone like to tell me what it is?" Wanda shoots her hand up. "Yes, Miss Maximoff?"

"They all have dark hair, emotionally unavailable, don't fit in and- hey, where are you going?" Wanda watched as you ran off down the hall.

"She's embarrassed, she was as red as my cape!" The group laughs when there was a sudden cocking of a gun.

"Run," You growl to the group who scatters. Loki watched as the tower was sent into chaos, doors locking, no exit in sight. Each member was stalked down the hall by you, earning a face full of glitter as revenge.

"It's everywhere!" Pietro cries out.

"How did it get there?!" Sam shifts his pants.

The worded pages lifted to meet his eyes again as screams of terror rung out around him. Loki glanced at Bruce who was fast asleep listening to what he figured would be calm music. When you plopped down on the couch and resumed the movie, Avengers crawled around in pain, moving uncomfortable parts. A smile twitched as his lips as he saw his brother cowering in the corner.

~~~

What is this???

What is this???

- Anna ❤️