👣👣 LAST

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum

I'm emotional.. today is the last chapter of my favourite story. 🥺🥺

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

Taehyung looked at the door where Hoseok left him in the room then he saw Jin who was looking dull. He sighed and walked towards him.

Hoseok asked parents to leave the place for just some hours.

"Please leave this house for some hours. You'll see Jungkook after Jack's funeral."

They nodded soon Mr. Kim take them to their house which is beside Jeon's house.

Jin and Jimin standing there. Hoseok smiled at Jimin.

"How are you Jimin? Is your head hurt?"

Jimin smiled but shook his head.

"No Hoseok Hyung. I'm good now. Much better before."

Hoseok hummed then asked them to leave the place as well. But Jin denied as well as Jimin.

"Please... Hoseok you're alone with Taehyung if you need some help?"

Hoseok replied calmly.
"Please leave. "Because" if something happened I will not protect both of you and Taehyung."

After, some conversation they left the place. And Hoseok was sat at the couch to give some privacy to the lovers.

Meanwhile, Taehyung kissed Jungkook affectionately however he knew that Jungkook was unconscious.

"Please Jungkook... I'll do anything please back to me. I really love you."

He caressed his cheek soon a tear escaped from Jungkook's eyes and fell on Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked at him and called his name again.

"Jungkook?? Kookie... open your eyes."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He looked around the room. Then he spoke in his hoarse voice.

"Tae... I'm tired. Please uncuffed these chains."

Taehyung stepped back to look at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes were normal. His face looks normal too. He bit his lips if he should uncuff him or not.

"Okay. I'll call Hoseok Hyung. I'll ask him then uncuffed these chains."

He about to turned but Jungkook called him again.

"Please... Don't leave me alone. I'm afraid. Please uncuffed these chains. I want to lay down in your lap. Please..."

Taehyung looked at him Jungkook was looking a mess his hairs scattered over here and there and his lips were bruised eyes lost his shine.

Taehyung looked outside the door and saw Hoseok was laying at the couch with his closed eyes. He thought not to disturb him.

He walked to the Jungkook and started to uncuffed him. He uncuffed his one hand and one foot then the other foot. When he was starting uncuffed his other hand, Hoseok entered the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAE. ?"

"Hyung... He is fine and too tired please let me uncuffed him."

But soon Taehyung throat was caught by Jungkook from the back.

"Love ready to die."

With that he grabbed him tightly and flew at the corner of the ceiling.

Hoseok became panicked because he knows that Jack was powerful because of rage. Because he knows that his time will over if Hoseok caught him and doing something to him.