Chapter 42

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

A week later

......................

It was 9 in the morning when Everyone except fahad were having their lunch... as fahad had gone to his office... both the girls were done with their exams so they were at home waiting for their result to come... all four of them were done with ahmed stood uo to go to this work when dua's phone ringed on the dining table... she looked at the caller and picked up the call "Aaslam-o-Alikum arham!" Dua spoke on which the trio smiled at her excited voice... when suddenly her smile fell and she looked at ahmed with tears in her eyes... placing the mobile down she spoke at the trio who were worried looking at her "taya abbu and tayi ammi died in a accident!" Ahmed who was standing fell on the chair... his only support in his family... his big brother is no more... he left him just like their parents... while aisha and zoya were also so shocked as they started to cry with dua.... zoya looked at the trio who were grieving our their lost... she couldn't thought of anything and running upstairs she came to her room an dtaking the mobile called fahad while sitting on the bed...

The first time the call went unnoticed... she dialed for the second time with some tears coming out of her eyes when she listened her husband over the phone "Aaslam-o-Alikum Begum!" "Fadi!" She took his name with her heavy voice which made fahad shocked and he asked with worry "zoi what happened?" "Fadi tayi abbu and tayi ammi passed away!" She told him and the next second she listened his shout "what!" Zoya nodded to her and then told him about arham's call "come fast fadi!" She said on which hse got her reply and ending the call she went down... reaching down she looked at ahmed who was now crying silently while aisha was standing beside him keeping her hand on his shoulder... and dua she was sitting on the couch in the living room while crying holdinv her knees to her chest...

Zoya didn't knew what to do or say... soon fahad came and rang the bell... zoya opened the door and fahad came inside fastly... he looked at his family... dua was now sitting silently sniffing a bit while ahmed was still in shock and aisha was consoling him... fahad looked at zoya who just came to him and placed her hand on his... fahad sat in front his father who looked at him... "abbu!" Fahad called him who was just looking at his son for some answers... fahad looked at aisha and then told them "i talked to arham he is coming with..." he stopped he didn't knew how to call his taya abbu and tayi ammi a dead body... so he shook his head saying "my friend ihtesham! He works in the airport, he said he will see to it!" Ahmed just nodded not knowing what to say... then fahad stood up and sat on the couch side hugged dua...

...................

After 8 hours

...................

Finally arham arrived and as said ihtesham was with arham all the time since he landed in Pakistan... and now they all were sitting in the empty living room where  the two bodies were placed after the last ghusal... the ladies were sitting there with all the relatives of ayaz and tayaba... while the men were outside... arham was sitting on the chair all lost in the garden while ahmed was sitting beside him as the men came to him for consolation... fahad had gone to do the arrangements for the funeral... soon he came and walking to his father he called him "abbu its time!" Ahmed nodded and stood up while arham he was still lost... he lost both his parents... he didn't knew what happened to him... when fahad sat in front him placing his hand on his leg "arham!" Arham looked at him who spoke "get up, its janazah time!" Saying so fahad creased his head who wipped his face and the nodding at fahad stood up...

Coming inside the house some boys picked up the body of ayaz with fahad and ahmed while arham picked up the body of his mother... both the bodies were wrapped in white cloth with a black duvet above them which had the KALMA of SHADAT on it... and soon they left as the house was filled with some loud and some silent cries....

.....................

Well Arham's story will be starting soon!
And i just red that you all were asking me to show the faces of all the characters!
So who wants that?
And more importantly who wants to see the story of arham with his bhabhi zoya as his constant support?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye