13: Fear

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Snacks?" Jungkook asked as they were sitting on the couch in the living room. Tv was on with some random movie that Taehyung selected as per the guide Jungkook, but it came out with a plot sort of similar to Taehyung's life.

"I'm fine," Taehyung muttered, totally uncomfortable with the little distance they had between their bodies because a few minutes ago, the other male slumped casually beside him.

Jungkook nodded his head and to Taehyung's surprise, he didn't talk after that. They just watched the movie without a single comment or word. This isn't like Taehyung was feeling like talking with the other, but he didn't expect that also.

"What are you thinking dear one." Here comes the name that Taehyung despised the most. He rolled his eyes, taking advantage of facing the opposite side.

"Nothing.. just about the plot." He replied, straightened himself a bit and subtly scooted away as well.

"You mean the movie plot?" Taehyung nodded in agreement and Jungkook cocked his brow and paused the movie to which Taehyung frowned.

"Yeah. Isn't it disgusting when someone calls the obsession as the beautiful feeling of love?" Taehyung asked in a way to mock the other but Jungkook seemed like he didn't understand that.

"It depends on what the person actually feels. Maybe, the other person's view of naming a feeling is different." Taehyung's frown deepened on that but he sighed and closed his eyes for a brief moment.

"There aren't different names for the same feelings. If someone is obsessed, he is obsessed. No one will call it love or attraction but just obsession." Raging suddenly, Taehyung spat and Jungkook frowned this time as the words started to absorb in his mind.

He let out a dry chuckle to surprise the younger.

"Well, you seem more expert in this," Now, wearing that stupid smirk, Jungkook leaned back on the couch and that was kind of a limit for the certain someone who was about to get up from the couch but stopped when he heard Namjoon in the earpiece.

"Don't be angry Taehyung. Try to be frank with him, you need to do it Taehyung please."

How much he wanted to yell at everyone that he wasn't liking it all but just sighed again.

"I'm not. It's just-"

"Do you think I'm obsessed?" Jungkook pressed more on the topic with a very serious tone and Taehyung's breath hitched when the other clenched his fists over the remote control of the tv.

"N- no. That's not what I meant." He licked his lips and moved his fingers through his hair, now letting his situation seep down his distressed system.

"Actually, I think that love is rare to find in this era. People are usually obsessed with others, sometimes it's related to the situations or sometimes with looks. They kind of want to impose themselves on others, without knowing about others' will." But he again regretted saying the truth as Jungkook's frown deepened this time and he clenched his jaw before getting up from the couch and leaving for his room without a single word.

Taehyung's eyes widened and followed the retreating figure of the other and flinched when Jungkook shut the door or more like slammed it harshly. His heartbeat quickened on the wild thoughts.

He is angry.. will he kill me? Did I make him mad? Oh God, Taehyung you are better with your mouth shut. What should I do?

He was breathing heavily and only realized it when Namjoon called his name twice.