16. I WANT YOU TO STAY

Not really sure how to feel about it Something in the way you move Makes me feel like I can't live without you It takes me all the way I want you to stay

Makes me feel like I can't live without you
It takes me all the way
I want you to stay

***

Jeongguk watched closely as the dark eyes of the man in front of him shine brightly, how his fiery red hair shone in the sunlight, and his soft lips were adorned with a beautiful rectangular smile. Strong, black-inked arms embraced the petite figures of two toddlers, whose faces also smiled happily.

He almost involuntarily enlarged the photo to get a better look at the tattoo artist's face. Taehyung was an incredibly handsome man. No one could deny that, but to him, he was much more than a “pretty face”. And what was visible in this photo made his heart beat twice as hard.

The way Tae looked at his son.

Kim was a fantastic father. What he would like to be. Jae didn't even realize how lucky he was that he was his dad. Taehyung will love him and support him in making his choices. He ran his index finger across the man's cheek, marking the jaws, then the delicate contour of his mouth, and smiled to himself.

It was a picture he took when they were with the kids at the zoo. It was a moment he wanted to remember forever. One of the few times when he was really happy.

“Oh, Jeonggukie!” a woman's voice suddenly called, and Jeongguk quickly blanked the screen of his cell phone and slipped it into his pocket, just as Lisa's small hands wrapped around his waist.

The girl hugged his back tightly, an involuntary moan escaped from his lips as a firm hug irritated the sensitive skin. It had only been two days since the tattoo was done, and he was still in pain when touching it. The boy freed himself from her hands and turn to face her, laughing nervously.

“H-Hey,” he greeted, forcing a smile. “Did you sleep well?” he asked quickly, feeling her eyes on him. However, he hoped that Lisa had not noticed his reaction and would not pursue his strange behavior.

“What's wrong? Did you sleep badly? I can give you a massage,” she proposed enthusiastically and placed her hand on his neck, fingers searching for his muscles.

“L-Lisaaa,” Jeon gasped, stepping back again with a grimace of pain. “I'm fine. I slept a little badly, but I don't need a massage,” he answered quickly.

The blonde looked at him, her brow furrowed. She eyed him carefully from head to toe.

“Jeongguk, what are you hiding?” she asked suspiciously.

“Nothing,” he said.

Seeing that the girl didn't believe him, he opened his mouth to add something else. But Lisa grabbed the back of his shirt without hesitation. She pulled on the cotton fabric, pulling it away from his skin, and pulled it down just enough to reveal his upper back, which was covered in black ink. Seeing this, she immediately took a step back, taking her hand away as if something had burned her.