Jealous

**** Y/N gets jealous ****

                        You walked next to Hermione in the corridors, as always, feeling a bit extra clingy. You walked into Snape's class, holding Hermione's hand. Sadly, you being a Slytherin means you don't work in groups with her. Fortunately, Professor Snape lets Hermione get by with being smart since she's dating you. "Oi! Y/N! Get your fat ass over here!" your best friend hollered. You sat down in your seat, ruffling your best friend's, in other words, Draco Malfoy's, ice-blonde hair.

                       "Okay, okay, Mr. Malfoy. Who pissed in your butterbeer?" Y/N said jokingly, glancing at her ever-so bisexual girlfriend, who was partnered with Ron Weasley. You felt your body sear with anger but said nothing. It's not that you didn't like Ron, it's just you didn't like him being so close to your girlfriend, especially since you know he likes her. "I could ask you the same thing. Your face practically screams, 'I'm jealous!'!" he teased, making you letting out an noncommittal grunt.

                               Malfoy looked unusually serious. "Y/N L/N. Your pureblood ass can impress a mudbl-...er-girl like her any day. Don't worry about Weasley. He won't possibly be able to threaten your relationship with her." He knew very well he was wasting his breath as soon as your eyes narrowed with fury, and your jaw was clenched. You watched as that weasle helped Hermione cut potions ingredients, hands on top of hers, his cheeks flushed and a smile on his lips. Y/N began to precisely, yet very scarily, cut up potions ingredients with your large blade, Draco looking very uncomfortable and was smart enough to not say anything. 

                            You heard Hermione chuckle and your movements became jerky as your grip on the blade tightened until your knuckles were white. Draco was very silent now, barely daring to breathe. When Potions was over and Snape had told you what youur homework was, you stormed out without Hermione, who looked very confused and worried as you shoved past her.

                             "Love, what's wrong?" she asked as you stomped toward the Quidditch field. You were the new Slytherin Seeker, since Draco got bored of it. "Nothing." you said through gritted teeth, your Thunderbolt VII in hand now as you summoned it with your wand. Hermione tugged on your tie as you hopped on your broom, trying to persuade you to stay on the ground so she could talk to you, due to her fear of flying. "There's obviously something wrong. Please tell me what it is!" Desperation laced her words and when you met her eyes they were filled with it as well.

                          "Please?" she tried one last time, the word coming out quiet. Your soft side, which you only really had for her, Draco, and Ginny (she's like a little sister to you) decided to come out at that moment, making you slide off your broom and say, "Fine." You sat on the ground, legs criss-crossed, and Hermione sat down next to you, playing with your long, slender fingers.

                           "Love, what's wrong?" You took a deep breath, anxiety filling your chest. You knew she was going to laugh at you. That was the only reaction possible at this point. "I-I...I hated seeing Ron so close to you during Potions, hands on yours. Everyone, even you, knows he likes you. I don't know he got so close, but it..." you trailed off, expecting harsh laughter to leave your lover's mouth, but instead, she looked dead serious, lifting your face up with a finger.

                           "Don't think for one second that I'd ever try something with Ron. I love you so much, and I would never try and hurt you. If he does it again, for Merlin's sake, I will make sure he social distances with a little crucio." You laughed lightly, and you hadn't realized you were crying until she wiped your cheek with her thumb. "I love you." she whispered. You smiled. "I love you too." You spent the rest of that afternoon cuddling with her on the Quidditch field, then got detention for skipping classes.