Delicate

Summary: Daisy leaves the team (between seasons 3 and 4), and you follow her to LA because you both want to see how far your new relationship could go. Based on the song 'Delicate' by Taylor Swift.

This ain't for the best

My reputation's never been worse, so

You must like me for me

We can't make

Any promises now, can we, babe?

But you can make me a drink

Daisy had met you right before everything went to shit with Hive, resulting in her leaving the team. Your relationship wasn't anything sturdy or real yet. In fact, Daisy was sure neither one of you had actually called the other their girlfriend before. There had been a lot of kissing and some more, but it definitely wasn't something solid.

So when she left the team, she was sure it was over. But she couldn't get you out of her head and actually contacted you, the message saying to show up alone. You did, telling the team you had to take care of your sick grandmother while in fact, you were spending time with Daisy.

It had to be secret because the public had branded her as a criminal and were constantly looking for her, so she couldn't be out in public a lot. Meanwhile, you had to keep up the act of caring for your family member, who you were actually living with, she just wasn't sick. It was a lot of secrecy but you didn't care. 

You were just seeing where the relationship would go, no promises made.

Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?
Phone lights up my nightstand in the black
Come here, you can meet me in the back
Dark jeans and your Nikes, look at you
Oh damn, never seen that color blue
Just think of the fun things we could do
'Cause I like you

You were laying in your bed, staring at the ceiling because you couldn't sleep, when your phone lit up in the dark. A smile grew on your face as you saw it was from Daisy. 

''Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?'' it said simply, and you knew it was an invitation to meet up. 

''Come here, you can meet me in the back,'' you answered quickly, squinting your eyes against the brightness of the screen. 

''Be there in 20,'' was the answer you got. And indeed exactly twenty minutes later, a soft knock on your house's back door made you jump in the silence of the night. 

Daisy smiled when she saw you standing there in your pajamas, shivering because of the cold wind that blew in when you opened the door. Your blue eyes never stopped to amaze her. Even in the dark, under the faint light of the moon, they were as sparkly and bright as ever.

You looked Daisy up and down, admiring her very black outfit. That is all she had started wearing after she left, but it didn't bother you in the slightest. Actually, you really loved the dark vibe. With her dark jeans and black sneakers, completed by a leather jacket, she looked as black as the night she travelled through.

You pulled her into the house by her collar, kissing her passionately. 

''Nobody home?'' she murmured against your lips, pushing you backwards through the kitchen towards the stairs.

You hummed a no, too distracted to speak.

''Hmm, just think of all the fun things we could do,'' Daisy smirked, moving you up the stairs.